Meow Meow!
-
Pronouns
Him/He
Discord
NorthernArdenyan(disabled)
Manchester United F.C
Journal
Hello,Nice to meet you.What brings you here today if your here to support my posts then thank you very much.

Time of posting
Monday-Thursday 3:00
Friday(not sure yet)
Saturday Off
Sunday 2:00

etc​

Last edited:

Man United won't trigger Varane contract extension​

2/01/24

Last edited:
Jadon Sancho:Manchester United F.C Star AGREES to join Borussia Dortmund as terms are revealed and Ten Hag green lights move
Find more here

Matches-
Wigan Atlantic against Manchester United 9th of January 2024 4:15pm
Tottenham against Manchester United 15th of January 2024 12:30am

Liverpool transfer news as Kylian Mbappé move 'may accelerate' and Man United 'joins $65m race'
Find more here

Sir Jim Ratcliffe's initial response after meeting with Erik ten Hag and Man Utd players
read more here

REST ANNOUNCEMENT
5/01/24-10/01/24

Volunteers Needed Urgently

Last edited:
INSIGHTS
Pre Match

This is just the second FA Cup meeting between Wigan Athletic and Manchester United, with the Red Devils winning 4-0 in the fourth round in 2016-17.

Manchester United have won 18 of their 19 meetings with Wigan in all competitions, with the exception being a 1-0 away loss in the Premier League in April 2012.

Since the start of the 2013-14 campaign (their first after relegation from the Premier League), Wigan have progressed from more FA Cup ties against Premier League opponents than any other side from outside the top-flight (6).

Manchester United have been eliminated from just two of their last 38 FA Cup third round ties, with both defeats in that run coming in home games (0-1 v Leeds in 2010, 1-2 v Swansea in 2014).

Wigan have won their last five FA Cup games played on a Monday, most recently a 1-0 win over Manchester City in February 2018.

News:I haven't been feeling well since last week because of issues about my mental health

Back