Request for unban from TNP discord and TNP related servers.

nser11

Registered
Nation: Kartokia

Given that quite a lot of time have passed since the ban as well as a year since my last appeal and that I have returned from a year long break from NS. I saw to it that now was good time to try to appeal for my indefinite ban to be ended.

Some background for those unaware:
I along with 2 others were banned for inviting TNP members to a discord server owned by us with a NSFW channel

Given that I had committed no other offenses nor caused any trouble in TNP and that I seek to return to be a productive member. . I formally request to be unbanned so as to return and hopefully make TNP my home region once again.

Last edited:
After discussion and some investigation, we could not find any evidence that you've satisfied our initial ask:
"After review of your appeal and the facts, we will not be lifting your Discord ban at this time. We do not have sufficient evidence to support your statement that you have changed. We will be willing to review this matter again in 6 months, should you be able to provide better support for your appeal. This could be through your participation in the region (in game and the forum), or through a statement of support from the admin team of another region with which we have a good history. "

-TNP Moderation/Admins

Therefore, we won't be lifting the Discord ban at this time. You are obviously allowed to participate in TNP without being on the Discord Servers.

Last edited:
After discussion and some investigation, we could not find any evidence that you've satisfied our initial ask:

Therefore, we won't be lifting the Discord ban at this time. You are obviously allowed to participate in TNP without being on the Discord Servers.
Does this mean I need to wait another 6 months to appeal?

Does this mean I need to wait another 6 months to appeal?
Yes. Also you will need to provide support for your appeal. This could be through your participation in the region (in game and the forum), or through a statement of support from the admin team of another region with which we have a good history.

Back