Not open for further replies.

Erisoria

Prime Minister Selena Markesa
TNP Nation
Erisoria
Discord
PLTE#6164
Conception of Diplomatic Affairs

While a formal embassy hasn't been constructed yet, the Philippines' Delegate Ariusgrad and Foreign Affairs Minister Emperio Maharlika had submitted a proposal, which is yet to be given the go ahead by TNP officials.

Meanwhile, just a few hours ago, the appointment of the FA Minister Praetor for my post as Ambassador to the Philippines had been a great honor, for which I am deeply grateful. As ambassador, I am looking forward into fostering good relationships between our regions in the best of my capabilities. As a gesture of goodwill, I have moved my puppet nation which stayed in TSP for some time to their region, as their Home Affairs Officer Lanaograd had suggested.

So far, the citizens and officials of the Philippines had been largely welcoming. Owing to the similarity of my and their real-life nationalities, it is expected that my job as ambassador shall not only be efficient but also more profound, for both our and their region's interests.

Updates shall follow soon.

Last edited:
Update 01 (02/25/2021)

As per the FA Minister's advisory, specifically Title III, Article 6 of The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps Protocol which reads: "The Ambassador may not place a puppet nation in their assigned region, unless it is explicitly required for accreditation," the previously installed puppet state in the Philippines had been removed. Meanwhile, the Philippines (both the region and in real life) celebrates its 35th People's Revolution Day anniversary today, which overthrew the Marcos regime in 1986.

In view of this, I extended my greetings for the said event as a gesture of courtesy and sincerity in behalf of The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back