Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in TNP Mixton Current World Assembly nation mixton Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary both Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: no Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Isabella van der Feltz
Current World Assembly nation: Isabella van der Feltz
Discord Username (if applicable): isabella_respublica
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, 75 per cent of the time
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Not at the moment
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Casual recruit in The Black Hawks (2017), casual recruit in the UDL (2010-11)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The Order of the Grey Wardens, Greater Dienstad

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Last edited:
Nation in TNP :Ardenyan
Current World Assembly nation:NPA Member
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: NPASF
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: Yes
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I WILL JOIN DISCORD SOON

Nation in TNP: Tibetan Tribe
Current World Assembly nation: Tibetan Tribe
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: Yes
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I am going to join discord soon

Nation in The North Pacific: Nirvasyl
Current World Assembly nation: New Westmore (currently unassigned)
Discord Username (if applicable): hyde.6127
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I can attend at major
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Both if allowed, Aux if not.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: EPSA/EPEF and active participant in the TCB-BOM-TNP war.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I, Nirvasyl, will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Oloian
Current World Assembly nation: Oloian
Discord Username (if applicable): Oloian
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? I can participate in operations at 12AM EST from Friday to Sunday.
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Been in the north Pacific army once.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: New Ireland-Wales
Current World Assembly nation: New Ireland-Wales
Discord Username (if applicable): newirelandwales_94957
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Mon.-Fri 3:00-9:00PM Sat.-Sun 10:00 AM- 9:30 PM
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Was a low ranking member in a political party

Nation in The North Pacific: New Ireland-Wales
Current World Assembly nation: New Ireland-Wales
Discord Username (if applicable): newirelandwales_94957
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Mon.-Fri 3:00-9:00PM Sat.-Sun 10:00 AM- 9:30 PM
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Was a low ranking member in a political party

Accepted

Nation in The North Pacific: united orange valley states
Current World Assembly nation: united orange valley states
Discord Username (Toast9901 but I go by Orange):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Both depending on IRL stuff
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: special forces
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: previously in the NPA
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and communications

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Frith My Beloved
Current World Assembly nation: Frith My Beloved
Discord Username (if applicable): thanatomy
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Yes, at 12AM EST.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? If I have the time, yes.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Yes, joined a raid once hosted by a region called Roman Empire something around 3-5 years ago.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None at the moment of writing.

Nation in The North Pacific: Sawenia
Current World Assembly nation: Sawenka
Discord Username (if applicable): NorthernArdenyan(currently disabled )
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if sowhat times can you attend 12 AM
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Both if allowed, Aux if not.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:AEF and LDF and NPASF
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:Court

By my honour and by my conscience, I, Nirvasyl, will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Discord Username (if applicable): NorthernArdenyan(currently disabled )
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if sowhat times can you attend 12 AM
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:Court

Your application has been denied.

Discord Username (if applicable): NorthernArdenyan
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I, Sawenia will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Discord Username (if applicable): NorthernArdenyan

By my honour and by my conscience, I, Sawenia will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
Once again, denied. Please refrain from applying again in the near future.

Nation in The North Pacific: Oskland
Current World Assembly nation: Oskland
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none
RL County: Ontario, Canada. EST

Last edited:
Ajabaires request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Treekidistan
Current World Assembly nation: none ,resigned from indusse
Discord Username (if applicable): indusse
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?: Yes, 12 PM EST
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Special Forces
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Participated in OPs for Indian Armed Forces, did some independent deployment in liberations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Indian Armed Forces, The Blossom Order (The Wellspring)

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without res
ervation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Treekidistan
Current World Assembly nation: none ,resigned from indusse
Discord Username (if applicable): indusse
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?: Yes, 12 PM EST
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?: No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Participated in OPs for Indian Armed Forces, did some independent deployment in liberations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Indian Armed Forces, The Blossom Order (The Wellspring)

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without res
ervation.
Accepted, welcome to the NPA!

Nation in TNP: New Chiken
Current WA Nation: New Chiken
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): I play Conflict Of Nations. It is another game.
RL Country: United States

Last edited:
@New Chiken Application rejected for wrong oath. Please reapply with the correct one.

Nation in The North Pacific: [nation name here]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation name here]
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend?
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:

Last edited:
Nation in TNP: New Chiken
Current WA Nation: New Chiken
Discord: Dont have discord
Are you able to attend operations: No
Which Branch: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA: Yes
Previous NationStates experience: None
Other: None

Current World Assembly nation: Sawenia
Discord Username (if applicable): urfav@me
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Back