-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
[img=162,125]http://i.imgur.com/f2UyytH.png[/img][img=146,125]http://i.imgur.com/uLvMOm8.png[/img]​

It appears as though Lord Emmanuel will be out of action for a few weeks while he's off at university, and rather than allow the nation to potentially CTE off the RP map, he's decided to appoint a caretaker. As evidenced by these three Discord posts: Lounge Post, Private Message, and approval by Sodium, Lord Emmanuel has given control over Scallendovia to me. I'll be taking over Scallendovia's involvement in the Crown Conflict, and I'm hoping to close that storyline up quickly.

I'm okay with acting for the nation, but I'm not comfortable RPing Emmanuel's characters. Assuming Emmanuel doesn't tell me to do otherwise in the next day or so, I'll be announcing Lord Kayus's resignation as President and the appointment of one of my characters as Acting President. I'll leave room for Emmanuel to re-establish his government once he's able to play again.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to manage this unusual situation, please let me know.

Good luck in University, Lord Emmanuel. I'll leave the light on for you. :)

-Sil

It could be a term for the CC peace treaty that he must reseign then later he can just get re-elected or something

My thought is my character becoming President right away before the talks begin would provide a new perspective on the conflict, but also make her more likely to agree to concessions to end the war quickly. It also puts the blame for such concessions on her, leaving Kayus only answerable to the untimely resignation.

Just out of curiosity- will you be actively RPing as both SD or Scall or will you just kinda take care of Scall and not do much with it after the CC until Emmanuel returns?

Since it's not my nation, my plan is to see the Crown Conflict out and not do anything further with it. If there are any other CC-related side stories, maybe something involving PU, NWU, or further Cogoria/Kanada negotiations, I'll work on those, but I don't plan on starting any new storylines.

Back