OOC Ominous signs

For future RPs though I realise how OP Sunburns are and will use the Kingfisher instead, but since this is noncanon, and somehow there are 490 ships of my fairly small coast (Remember Goy, TNP map is the size of North America) Sunburns were too good to ignore :)

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,
Body's aching all the time.
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (any way the wind blows),
I don't wanna die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never, never let you go
Never let me go, oh.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.

(Oh, yeah, oh yeah)

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the wind blows.

I know, don't know why it happened and cant figure out how to delete the second one. Tempted to edit it and put the lyrics for bohemian rhapsody in there instead

Cogoria:
I know, don't know why it happened and cant figure out how to delete the second one. Tempted to edit it and put the lyrics for bohemian rhapsody in there instead
lol

Well that's a silly amount of paratroopers..... Someone in the air defence command is in for a reprimand for letting them through XD welp, later tonight I'll tidy them away, tis a shame though, I liked Oktobergrad :/

Cogoria:
What is the standard equipment of Goyanes troops?
Well the standard issue rifle is the YJ-77 (A domestically produced Steyr AUG) or if the soldier chooses, he can get the T56 (a variant of the Tavor Tar-21), and the standard pistol is the GR-V7 (domestically produced HK VP9). The rifles can have grenade launchers attached to them if they wish to do so.

Depending on unit, they can get various other weapons, but these are the standard infantry firearms.

Armor:
bhphoto_headgear_4print-65_1400x2100_300_rgb.jpg
The helmet has both skull and mandible/jaw protection. It is an all-around very good helmet offering protection to all areas of the head. (III - Dyneema HB80 (front & Jaw) and IIIA (rear))

6598_BIG.jpg
The Tactical Armor System is designed to carry armor plates in conjunction with equipment. This layout helps reduce weight and keep the soldier protected. The vest w/o plates has a standard level II-Kevlar XP rating.

bu_web_1-1.png
The Ballistics Underwear Garment is provided to all soldiers as standard issue. It has a level II-Kevlar XP rating and protects the genitals and femoral arteries and veins from shrapnel and other hazards.

Artillery and Tanks:
We operate several battalions of M1A3 Abrams II battle tanks, as wells as various other models of armored personnel carriers. There are also mine clearance units and lots of Humvees.

Artillery comes in a wide range of calibers, and guns are usually airdropped to the site or brought in on trailers attached to armored vehicles.

Rockets:
The army maintains rocket systems, tank destruction systems, and shoulder mounted anti-aircraft and anti-vehicle systems.

Heavy Guns:
The army owns an extensive arsenal of grenade launchers, heavy machine guns, anti-aircraft guns, and miniguns.

Thats about all I have on the top of my head.

The Elite Revolutionary Guards armed with AK74m
ukrainian-officer-russian-troops-opened-fire-at-crimea-base.jpg

Standard infantry armed with SKS
soviet_army_uniforms_22_by_peterhoff3-d33h2r0.jpg

Conscripts dont have body armour, as it is expensive, the guards do though. Tanks range from T80s to T34s taken out of storage. Cogoria throws nothing away, merely keeps everything in large underground stores if they looked hard enough theyd probably find muskets in their inventory. Cogoria due to the universal conscription has to keep equipment cheap as outfitting 9 million troops with modern equipment would cost more money than any nation on in TNP could probably afford. Though they make up for their lack of equipment with brutality and closing with the enemy quickly, there are very few nations that could match a Cogorian in hand to hand combat

Is it okay if we consider this canon? I just feel a lot of effort is going into it and if it isn't canon then its a bit wasted.... Anyone else feel the same or is it just me?

The thing is I am using a bit exaggerated numbers in terms of troops, and it is a bit unrealistic in the fact that I would never attack your fleet so quickly if it was canon. I do agree that it is taking effort to do this, but I don't think it should be canon.

Also, you seem to be acting as if my nation DOESNT have regiments of fighters patrolling the skies and that there aren't a load of sams around the country.... Oktobergrad is by the large lake, miles inside my nation there wouldn't just happen to be a jet over it or paratroopers able to reach it. But I'll allow it this once and extract payment later tonight >:)

Cogoria:
Also, you seem to be acting as if my nation DOESNT have regiments of fighters patrolling the skies and that there aren't a load of sams around the country.... Oktobergrad is by the large lake, miles inside my nation there wouldn't just happen to be a jet over it or paratroopers able to reach it. But I'll allow it this once and extract payment later tonight >:)
Wait, that means that the Andrennian jets should have either been shot down by patrolling fighters or sams.. rip.

Well they were flying over Cogoria, and they still are. They're going back and forth between the sea out towards the east of Cogoria, and Cogoria itself. Although, they are up at 23,000 feet (7 km). Then again, most modern long range SAMs can fire out to 150km so..

Well its encoded.... Soooooo unless your men attended school in Cogoria its unlikely they'll understand. The end confirms the previous codes in the message.

Back