A Judgement on Great Barrier Reef

Scardino

TNPer
After some consideration, a judgement on the region was posted on its regional message board:

To any remaining active nations of Great Barrier Reef:

Since we took occupation of your region, following the demise of your founder and a failed attempt at its defense, we have heard the pontifications of the moral elites in NationStates condemning you. Considering you to be guilty of indecency by extension of your founder's sins, they judged your region unworthy of being liberated and unworthy of recourse. Thus, a blind eye was turned to your region's occupation by such moral authorities as The Founderless Regions Alliance and 10000 Islands, who was informed of your plight on their own regional message board.

At first, believing in second chances and mercy, I was reluctant to hear these damning opinions. Over these past few days, though, I must admit that I have been convinced by the persistence of their condemnation and the conviction with which they have held their judgement. Finally, when The Romanticist Congregation of Klopstock suppressed comments on the message board of 10000 Islands notifying them of your troubles rather than come to your aid, I knew for certain I must be the one misjudging your character. With this in mind, I began to ban any active member nations and have made a conscious effort to choke the life out of your region, shutting out any who may attempt resuscitation. This body of iniquities, identified as such through the virtue of your founder by the most prominent defenders in NationStates, does not deserve representation. For this reason, I will continue to strangle you and purge our world of the region too despicable to be defended.

Thank you, again, for your hospitality. The time we have spent in your region has been a pleasure.

The founder of the region was deleted as part of the Modly attack on the nations found to be cyber-sexing/sexting/etc in NS.

Back