Weed day!

Johanness

TNPer
The date is 4/20. It's officially national weed day today. There was even a hoax saying that this night the moon would be green, which only happens every 420 years. It's also Hitlers birthday too.

Yes, because let's celebrate the birthday of a mass murdering bigot.

I believe Hitler preferred meth to cannabis. I'm sure that was mentioned somewhere.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Yes, because let's celebrate the birthday of a mass murdering bigot.

I believe Hitler preferred meth to cannabis. I'm sure that was mentioned somewhere.
It's not celebrating Hitlers birthday - it was celebrating marijuana. Hitlers birthday was just a coincidence, I guess.

Interestingly, my home country's government decided that today was a good day to announce that marijuana would be fully legalized sometime next year. Neat coincidence that.

Cannabis for medical use is the only way it's legal here. Though the law isn't stopping anyone who is taking it...

Sasten:
Interestingly, my home country's government decided that today was a good day to announce that marijuana would be fully legalized sometime next year. Neat coincidence that.
Where in Canada are you from?

Yrkidding:
Sasten:
Where in Canada are you from?
I currently live in Ottawa, Ontario.

Back