mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Ambassadors of the Democratic Union,

May I present the Queen Mother Amira, former Queen Consort of the Kingdom of McMasterdonia, Princess of Malvad, and Ruler of the McMasterdonians to speak on our behalf.

"Ambassadors of Democratic Union States, I come before you today at the invitation of the Chairman, from the most honourable Kingdom of Plembobria. McMasterdonia is mired in civil war, and the King-Regent Albert has today refused to abdicate the throne of McMasterdonia.

We request official recognition that the Regency of the Albert has officially concluded, and that the regency has transitioned to my person, with only my government having the authority to negotiate on behalf of the Kingdom. Such a diplomatic move by the Democratic Union would greatly increase the support for the effort to return the rightful regency to the throne of McMasterdonia.

This statement today is to inform you of our intentions. With the support of the Lancerian Empire, the Kingdom of Plembobria, and hopefully soon the support of the Commonwealth of Archegnum we fully intend to return to the Kingdom of McMasterdonia - to the capital of Intelligentsia, where we will be committed to ensuring the efficient governance of the realm, and a resumption of the war effort against the flemingovianist warlord the Archbishop Gunrei.

The Navy of the Lancerian Empire will be responsible for transporting my person back to McMasterdonia. Upon my arrival they will be responsible for supporting our efforts in the Gulf of McMasterdonia, including the destruction of Gunrei-aligned vessels, and the retaking of the Port Augusta in the Southern Isle. The airforce of the Kingdom of Plembobria will be responsible for conducting air strikes against flemingovianist targets, to help us in the defeat of this great scourge across our great Kingdom. Matters with Archegnum are still to be resolved.

The Kingdom of McMasterdonia will not be requesting further military aide at this time. We believe that this is a Western matter to be handled appropriately by western powers. The nations assembled for this task force have a joit history and cultural similarities with the people of McMasterdonia, and therefore will ensure thaht the cultural icons of our great Kingdom are protected and not destroyed during the war effort. Furthermore they are directed to keep civilian casualties at a minimum, with attacks being focused on flemingovian strongholds.

The new government will grant full amnesty to all military personnel who pledge allegiance to the new Regency, and abandon the King Albert. Likewise, we believe that our huge support amongst the populace will see a large scale desertion from the side of Rosemary Whent and we are prepared to offer amnesty to those people as well. We believe that Whent aligned provinces may return to the fold once they realise the King-Regent Albert has been dethroned.

Finally, we have worked with the governments of Añola and Ravenscrown on the refugee issues from the Kingdom of McMasterdonia. Both nations have agreed to establish refugee camps close to the border with McMasterdonia. It is on this matter that we request the support of the Democratic Union. Ideally we would like to see the Democratic Union provide funding and the administration of these camps, so that our government can focus our resources on the war effort. Our priority is to protect our people, our culture, and to ensure the defeat of the Flemingovianists.

Albert will be arrested and shall be put on a public trial for war crimes, treason, and numerous other charges. As will his wife, the Princess Consort Madeline, the High Priestess Wilhelmina, and a number of other officials including the personal guard of the King-Regent. If members of the Royal Guard of the King Albert defect we are not prepared to offer them amnesty, but we may consider lowering the charges against them.

We commit that we will not negotiate with the Flemingovianist or Archbishop Gunrei. No amnesty will be offered. They are terrorists and must be defeated if the state is to ensure it's own survival, and that of our people and culture. Flemingovia willing, we shall return McMasterdonia to it's former glory and ensure that such an insurgency never happens again.

Any nation that refuses to accept the legitimacy of the new regency shall have no new relationship with the Kingdom of Mcmasterdonia once this insurgency is defeated. Any nation that cooperates with the Flemingovianists or commits to relations with them shall be branded an enemy of the McMasterdonian state.

Thank you."

OOC: I thought the refugee camps could make for an interesting RP opportunity. People could RP as a peacekeeper working in the camp, as a refugee, or anything like that. It could get quite creative/fun for those who get involved.

Back