-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Ladies and Gentlemen of the World!

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Vega, but please, call me Empress. My party, the Krieg Party, has now taken control of what was the Monarchy of Guslantis. We're now an Empire, but who cares? I hope you are glad to see order coming to the Jewel of Eras, and hope you will praise my officers and I!

And don't try to stop me, it is no use. Come close to the Diamond City and I'll detonate the Headquarters of the North Pacific Treaty Organization without a second thought. It looks like for once, you are all powerless!

Mwahahahaha!

~Empress Vega

2u9l5qs.png

Official Statement from the Union of Guslantis-In-Exile (UGIE)

Touch the HQ and I will assure you that a coalition will rise from the ashes that will be so large that it will literally pummel you to the ground. Do not test the might of a nation unless you are prepared for the full force of its allies. You might have taken control of our nation, our complex, and possibly even our people, but you have not taken control of us. For now, we will be taking refuge in the first nation that accepts our offer of settling in, and will officially name the Capital of UGIE that city. As for the Democratic Union and the North Pacific Treaty Organization, we will be announcing representatives for those once we find our new capital city. For now, citizens of Guslantis, please keep watching updates from official UGIE representatives and drown out the terrible sounds of a squawking bird that deserves to be put in a cage. Any questions can be asked either here or on Fluttr (though we don't know how the GusNet will hold up) and we will answer them as soon as possible.

Alicia Burns
Forewoman of the UGIE

Without taking a position on the internal affairs of another nation, in the interest of continued reliability of global communications and commerce, we are willing to provide server space and other necessary infrastructure required to stabilize the GusNet for a fee to be negotiated later, either in currency, resource commitments, or technology exchange.

UGIE will be delighted to make the Plembobrian city of Cummings as our home. We'll be assigning diplomats and officers at a later point. Also, it's not that we don't have server access--well we don't, but Vega wiped the entire extraneous system. We don't know of anyone who still has the code.

As the Confederation holds the current Chair for the NPTO, any Guslant associated with the UGIE shall be welcome in Kalti under the protection of The Forum and The Estate. The Royal Confederation Forces has been put on high alert and extra screening measures have been enacted for anyone entering Kalti, Callaici or Tir na Andalucia.

We'll stay in Cummings until further notice. We do however, suggest a removal of NPTO HQ from Augutus Town for the time being, and place it in a secure state. We'll be launching a counterattack soon against the alleged "Empire" and hopefully successfully regain our nation.

Bootsie:
Also, it's not that we don't have server access--well we don't, but Vega wiped the entire extraneous system. We don't know of anyone who still has the code.
In that case we are a world leader in information technology, including advanced synthetic intelligence, and would be glad to work with your people to reconstruct or even develop an improved code on the same terms.

The Khan has placed the entirety of the Wovlesh Expeditionary Force on alert, our second fleet has been recalled and is preparing with our third and fourth fleets. He will be making the Blooded Fang later today.

Bootsie:
UGIE will be delighted to make the Plembobrian city of Cummings as our home. We'll be assigning diplomats and officers at a later point. Also, it's not that we don't have server access--well we don't, but Vega wiped the entire extraneous system. We don't know of anyone who still has the code.
The Empire has the LionNet, the version of GusNet made for Syrixia. The code is aesthetically adapted for Syrixia, but it is mostly the same at its core.

Attn: Declaration of the Union

Today we are glad to announce the first day of the government of Guslantis not being in the country of Guslantis. We will not fail, and we will rise again. As we are no longer part of the "Monarchy" per say, we have crafted an emergency system of government called the Union of Guslantis-In-Exile. We'll be preparing and plotting, and Vega, you better prepare for a fight. In the meantime, this is who will be representing us:

Forewoman (formerly Chancellor):
Alicia Burns

Assistant Forewoman (formerly Governor):
Mikita Nowe

Chief of State (formerly Queen):
Leah Charles

Advisory Council (formerly Cabinet):
Nancy Scottsfield, Andrea Reeder, Greg Baldwin, Debra Leopard, & Abigail Hutchinson

After the liberation of Pigletville and the rest of the country, we will be following this system of government.

"People of Wolfsea, and those interested parties throughout the region, you are doubtless aware of the coup in Guslantis. The Guslant people have become our friends and trusted allies, both Queen Leah and her predecessor I consider to be personal friends of the Crescentmaw tribe. Long ago a tradition began in our country... when brave Feros, the beloved wolf companion of our first Khan, was beaten to death by those who would betray Yrka, the beating so savage that one of the wolf's fangs had been broken from his maw. Yrka took the fang and darkened it with his own blood before sending it to those who killed his beloved companion as a warning..." Sebt's speech had been prepared but his face said it all, the region was at war again, ambition had disturbed serpents throughout Eras and, in his mind, Wolfsea had been silent for too long, he quickly jammed the edge of a small dagger into his palm "I send this blooded fang to Vega... the usurper... the honourless... you will find no friends among the Wolvesh, expect none... all of us, my brothers and sisters... return to your homes ad prepare, we renounced conquest but we are the children of the Wolf's Sea, for over 1200 years we have been as one and now we shall fight as one again... bare your blades, load your rifles and prepare for battle... and to the people of Guslantis I say this, we will be there at your side... heddwch drwy rym!" the eerie silence that followed would doubtless cause confusion but the point was clear, Wolfsea's patience was running very thin, they would wait until the UGIE called for them and they would emerge.

To Forewoman Burns, UGIE.
From Sebt II, Khan of Wolfsea.

I am pleased to hear yourself, Queen Leah, and your esteemed council are safe, as promised the forces of Wolfsea are at your disposal and, as a personal gift, I offer full use of the Imperial Ravens. These men and women make up my personal elite, they will assist in any way they can from infiltration teams to establishing resistance cells. I hope this situation can be resolved soon.

The Kannexan Reich withdraws its delegation to the North Pacific Treaty Organization immediately. The Reich will maintain its representative to the Democratic Union, however, as it moves to a new base of operations. Chancellor Henneburg in a press release yesterday indicated he will continue to recognize the regime of Queen Leah Charles as the legitimate government of the Union of Guslantis. The Westflötte remains on high alert.

((OOC: I hope you realize the UGIE is present at the NPTO and the Empire is not. The Empire would have to apply as a separate polity, and they'd obviously be denied. Leaving NPTO is hasty and unnecessary.))

Syrixia:
((OOC: I hope you realize the UGIE is present at the NPTO and the Empire is not. The Empire would have to apply as a separate polity, and they'd obviously be denied. Leaving NPTO is hasty and unnecessary.))
(Verp--- dich, ich weiss genug, was ich hab getan)

q0xsinW.png
Before Latin Doors, before War, before Caesar, nothing can be born of nothing.
This is the Latin Peace.

By order of His August Majesty, Caesar,
The Augustine Office issues the following Statement.

I, Caesar Felix Albinus Augustus, wish to extend the continued support of Imperium Augustum to the Honourable Queen Leah Charles, head of state of the Monarchy of Guslantis.

We pray for a speedy conclusion to the police actions against the militant organization led by Ms. Vega of Krieg.

"Sir, Guslantis has suffered a coup."
"Scramble the jets," intoned the Emperator without looking up from his paperwork.
"Sir?"
Antlerio looked up. "You heard me. I want a full fleet ready for action off the coast of Shei Ren in a week. This action must be crushed. Guslantis was our ally and we cannot afford to lose that relationship."

Declaration of War​

The Cabinet, voting 3-0 in favor of eradicating the forces that oppose the Empire, has, without Congress support, sent out this executive declaration of war against the nations listed below for these following actions against the Empire:

• Blatant disapproval of the election that elected Ms. Vega to the position of Empress.
  • Support of the illegitimate government of Guslantis known as the Union of Guslantis-In-Exile.
  • In some or most cases, a mobilizing of troops to prepare for an attack against the legitimate government of the Empire.

With that being said, these nations are subject to this declaration:

• Imperium Augustum
  • Empire of Nebula
  • Kingdom of Plembobria
  • Empire of Kannex
  • Empire of Syrixia
    and
  • Imperial Military Khanate of Wolfsea

You may call me crazy, but let's see who's crazy after you see your nations fall! Toodaloo!

The civilian Kannexische Nachrichtenagentur (KNA) and military intelligence counterparts are currently assessing the military strengths and weaknesses of the Vegaist rebels. Communication has been established with the UGIE, Nebula, Plembobria, the Imperium, and other involved nations regarding the situation. We request information about:

• Vegaist forces' naval capabilities, including size or strength of naval forces and any ability to maintain naval superiority in its waters, and whether they pose a naval threat on the high seas
  • Vegaist forces' aerial capabilities, including any ability to maintain aerial superiority in its airspace or threaten the security of neighboring nations
  • Vegaist ideology and their endgoal
  • Vegaist forces' domestic situation; how securely is Vegaist power over Guslant land?
  • how exactly did the Vegaists come to power, and how are they maintaining power?

Official Message from His Majesty's Government of the Syrixian Empire:
mofa.png
His Magnificence's Government
Official Message from the Syrixian Empire
His Magnificence's Government abhors the actions of the so-called Empire of Guslantis. We want nothing more than peace and democracy for our longtime ally, the Monarchy of Guslantis. The Vegaist terrorist government that dares to preside over the majestic halls of Pigletville is highly condemned for this idiotic move.

Retract your declaration of war as soon as possible or face prompt and utter destruction. The Empire has not used its military since the Great War. We do not want to fight again. Enough is enough with the wars already. Do not make us fight, or else you will receive the swiftest defeat known to mankind and the rightful government of Guslantis will be reinstated.

Oh no, somebody call the Krieg Clan Allied Forces! The liberators are Rhuvanland are going to blow us up!

Haha, yeah right.

If I do recall, your nation fought in the Great War, "liberated" a country from the grasp of communism, ultimately came to a draw with the weak and fragile nation of Nebula, and was suspended from a Treaty Organization. Ooh, so scary!

And now you sit here, in front of a nation and army that was once your friend and tell them, face "ultimate destruction". Oh please do. Please let us see what this weak and idiotic nation can pull from the bottom of its boots. Please let us see you fail at liberating yet another country, and when you do, let me be the first to tell you that you are wrong.

The best course of action is to save the lives of your civilians and of mine and join the Empire of Guslantis. Heck, we'd even name your current leader our second-in-command. You are a very strategic nation, don't let yourself go out like this.

Choose wisely.

Vega

defense.png

Statement on the Empire of Guslantis' declaration of war

The Kingdom of Plembobria has received this declaration of war. The Ministry of Defense confirms its previous classification of the Empire of Guslantis as an illegitimate state.

As the Union of Guslantis in Exhile is being hosted by the Kingdom of Plembobria, we are willing to support an effort to liberate Guslantis, and restore the Monarchy back to power.

The Kingdom of Plembobria condemns all unilateral attempts to do liberate the nation, and will abstain from all such actions. We also urge all other nations to do so as well. It is the opinion of His Majesty's Government that an international coalition, directed and led by UGIE, is the only rightful means of conducting a liberation, and the only way of minimizing military and civilian casualties. UGIE is the proper government, and is the only organization equipped with proper understanding of culture, terrain, and strategy regarding the Nation.

The Royal Plembobrian Defense Forces are indeed willing and prepared to join such a coalition, and will not act on this matter until such a coalition is formed.

Should a liberation occur in Guslantis, the Syrixian Empire will gladly join. The Vegaists have crossed the line with their blatant insults.

DEFCON levels in Syrixia have risen from 4 to 2. SAFF is ready to begin mobilizing whenever the UGIE sees fit.

Boo hoo, cry me a river. The Empire of Syrixia is weak and naïve. They do not know that waiting will cause only more pain to their closest ally. Oh well, your choice.

Toodaloo!

Vega

You do not fool us. You are trying to put us in a trap.

You are teasing us, insulting us, crossing the line; all to anger us.

You think that if you anger us, we will attack you, and the international community would turn against us; alienate us.

Why else would we wait? Guslantis belongs to the UGIE; to the Monarchy. We will not attack you ourselves. Guslantis does not belong to Syrixia. It belongs to the Guslants, of which at this point we are positive you are not.

A smart country you are then, you've seen through the veil of deception. But have you not seen the deception made by your fellow neighboring countries? Did they warn you of a potential trap, did they warn you to save civilian lives, did they offer a peaceful option? No.

And they wouldn't have to alienate the Empire of Syrixia. They already have. They wanted you to take the bait as much as I wanted to give it to you.

I am a friend of the Empire's. Pledge support to me and you will be granted treasures beyond your greatest imagination. You wanted a relationship with Guslantis, and I'm handing it to you. Take it, take it before you realize that I'm the voice of truth. I am not a liar. I just revealed my plan to you, but where is your support? Where are your allies?

Join me and don't regret it.

Vega

Wrong choice. For your disobedience to your now ruling state, military drones and aircraft bombers will be promptly sent to the capital city of Jaipur to annex Syrixia in the name of the Empire. I didn't want to do this, you know I didn't but you have left me no choice. Watch as I invade you with little help from your so-called allies to defend you.

I am right, and I will always be right.

My offer is still on the table and will be for five days during the bombings of the Syrixian capital. After that... You will be utterly destroyed. That, my idiotic friend, is a promise.

Vega

The phone rang. Antlerio answered it. He listened for a few seconds.
"Mobilize immediately."

Ten hours later, the Nebulan fleet sailed. Defense forces were placed on high alert. Interceptors patrolled over the Kalinins, ready to detect and stop any Guslant bombers.
Meanwhile, bunkers and missile silos were placed on high alert. Ballistic missiles were readied to begin strikes on Guslant targets. Beaches were blocked from public use and fortifications were made ready, just in case.

The Syrixian army was ready and mobilized at this point. Any Guslant attack on Syrixian soil would result in immediate repulsement. Even the highly militarized Vegaist government should have known that a 500,000-man army equipped with state of the art technology and nuclear weaponry would plow over anything that came in its way. The Empire would make an Esplandia out of these idiots if they dared to attack Jaipur, the Pinnacle City. Syrixian intelligence was on high alert. Not a single stretch of Syrixian territorial water was unseen. SAFF was ready to repulse any invasion.

The people acted quickly as well. Some fled and went to safety in their homes or even their basements. Some stayed and went into the factories to help produce weaponry and uniforms for the war effort. The Maharaja fled the opulent Golden Palace to the city of Ganpatibad, far inland in Tripura Pradesh. The Prime Minister and Parliament stayed, voting unanimously to contact the UGIE and the other nations that were declared war on; Kannex, Plembobria, the Imperium Augustum, Nebula, and Wolfsea; and coordinate a UGIE-led liberation effort as well as a possible defense of Jaipur. This message was sent:

"Greetings, fellow nations, and friends across Eras. By now you should already know about the so-called Empire of Guslantis' declaration of war against us. The Syrixian Empire would like to propose a liberation effort led by the UGIE as soon as possible, for bomb threats against the city of Jaipur have been made. We must act now if we are to save a whole city. We ask you, please respond as quickly as possible. The Vegaists are committed to war. We must end this conflict as quickly as possible with minimum human deaths."

Antlerio called the Syrixian military.
"Nebula would like to permission to temporarily increase our forces stationed at the Shei Ren base by a factor of ten. We need a staging area for any possible operations in Guslantis."

The new Minister of Defense, Rohan Annar, answered, "Prepare your forces to leave for the base. Should the Guslants be sighted trying to attack, we'll notify you and you can set off for the base."

Kannex:
The civilian Kannexische Nachrichtenagentur (KNA) and military intelligence counterparts are currently assessing the military strengths and weaknesses of the Vegaist rebels. Communication has been established with the UGIE, Nebula, Plembobria, the Imperium, and other involved nations regarding the situation. We request information about:

• Vegaist forces' naval capabilities, including size or strength of naval forces and any ability to maintain naval superiority in its waters, and whether they pose a naval threat on the high seas
  • Vegaist forces' aerial capabilities, including any ability to maintain aerial superiority in its airspace or threaten the security of neighboring nations
  • Vegaist forces' domestic situation; how securely is Vegaist power over Guslant land?
  • how exactly did the Vegaists come to power, and how are they maintaining power?
(OOC: This is way more important than the childish, "I know you are, but what am I?")

Kannex:
Kannex:

(OOC: This is way more important than the childish, "I know you are, but what am I?")
(OOC: I'd ask Boots.)

To: Empress Vega of the Empire of Guslantis
ENCRYPTION: FAILED

Good evening.
We have heard that you are against the imperialists of this world; Kannex, Syrixia, Nebula. We have hated them too. Our people have despised them for generations, walking over us like a shadow, fighting foolish wars. We wish you join you in your plight. While we cannot spare funds - for other nations would be suspicious as to where a gap in our expenditures leads to - we can grant you some technology to aid you. We would also like to meet you in Guslantis itself, although we will be conducting secret security tests. These are nothing to fear, merely a practice.

The bombers and drones approached Syrixia with much confidence, they would bomb Syrixia if all went as planned. However, they saw the Nebulan fleets and Syrixian fleets. They pushed on, they would eventually bomb the capital city. They were not afraid. They would push on.

Meanwhile, however, stealth bombers had arrived at their target. They began releasing waves and waves of bombs onto the Cronaali land. The destruction in Cronaal rose. The civilians of the nation began to drop in numbers. The already weak nation was now under the leadership of Vega and the Krieg Clan. To ensure this, however, Vega sent her right hand man on a black helicopter to make sure the job was complete.

While the rest of Cronaal was hit with bombs, the Kray Towers were not. This gave Eclipse an opportunity to land the helicopter and begin to escort an elite force toward the Towers.

Within ten minutes, a captured Lara was escorted outside and into the helicopter. She looked very upset, and had her mouth taped shut. "Oh don't worry, Ms. Kray, the boss will be happy to see you. Your execution will be tonight's main event," he said, happily tapping her on the nose. Eclipse got in the helicopter, and as his cape settled, the helicopter doors closed and the capital of Cronaal was left in ruins, with the Kray Towers standing as one of the only untouched buildings.

To: Xentherida

You are welcome in Augustus Town, former home of the North Pacific Peace Organisation or whatever, and may use that. You may travel to Pigletville for meetings with my agents, but you may not stay the night in Pigletville for security purposes.

Vega

(OOC: The Krieg force is mostly Guslant military equipment. The manpower is less, but pretty strategic. Their goal is to corrupt Guslantis beyond repair.)

To combat this evil organization, Chancellor Henneburg made the difficult decision of assembling all the top martial artists in the Kannexan Reich.

The blood-red dawn shone in the east, lighting up the whole eastern seaboard. Millions of Kannexan men, women, and children awoke and began their morning routines. Soon entire cities were up and about, cars filling up superhighways as men and women went to work, or drove their children to school. But miles inland, in the city of Weiterburg, the Chancellor was already at his office, sipping a cup of coffee. In the room were bookshelves of thick leather books, German titles inked on the sides. On the opposite wall were several paintings -- one of them of a proud, tall mustached figure, Emperor Johann -- the founder of Kannex. The Chancellor regarded him as a hero. The blinding sun silhouetted Chancellor Henneburg from behind, casting light on the six figures that stood at attention at the center of the room. Henneburg eyed them separately.

Each wore a spandex suit of different color, and visors covered their faces. Yellow. Blue. Green. Black. Pink. And at the very front and center, the leader of this coalition of mighty powers, Red.

"Mighty Super-Kriegers," the bespectacled, middle-aged Chancellor spoke with a firm voice. "The Reich requires your aid. Will you defeat the evil Empress Vega and restore Justice to the land?"

The Super Kriegers nodded in unison. "Yes, sir! Go go Super Kriegers!"

Wenn da ist etwas seltsam
auf deiner Strasse
wen ruft man an?
Super Krieger!
Wenn da ist etwas seltsam
und es sieht nicht so gut
wen ruft man an?
die Super Krieger!

Back