Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Poll suggested by Plembobria.

Which do you like more? The more balanced combination of old and new or the totally new design?

2pyxtdz.png
30tqw3q.png
You can post stuff on this thread too, as long as it's about the poll and/or the two coats of arms in general.

4qhoo4.png

Posted Lennart's display of all the CoAs together in the OP. Be sure to vote, guys; so we get a truly accurate representational result!

Syrixia, you're a Rockstar!!

Let's announce and link to this poll on the RMB!

am9miq.png

So far it's 3 to 7 in favor of Old Froggytoes, which is totally what we should call our coat of arms. Kind of like Old Glory for the USA.

Syrixia:
So far it's 3 to 7 in favor of Old Froggytoes, which is totally what we should call our coat of arms. Kind of like Old Glory for the USA.
Nice cozy froggytoes lol.

I will bump this tomorrow, so Aussie and Kiwi TNPers get the chance to vote when they wake up. That should be enough time, and then we will move this to the RA.

OK, I'm going to prepare a high quality version of the most likely to Win (both in-game and offsite, our beloved froggytoes version) and the RA proposal, if any of you wants to help me with the words for it just post in here or send me a PM or something. Remember the name of the proposed flag will be the North Star flag, and the Coat of Arms is just Coat of Arms or North Star Emblem or something like that.

flemingovia:
I like the current one. Why is that not a poll option?
This poll is to decide which version would go in my proposal. I wasn't sure between those two options, but I was completely sure I didn't want to propose the current one lol

Sorry if it's not clear in the OP

Back