RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
So I feel like this could be a fun thing to do. Basically we'd choose something to watch, a movie, tv show, anything, and we'd all be online at a set time to watch it together and stuff.

No date or time set for the moment, although I'd like to do it before the end of September (with another on or around Halloween if its successful).

I've got no preferences on what to watch so I'm looking for community suggestions, as well as what form the hangout takes. I've started a tnp synchtube in the meantime but we could also do it in the irc or a special irc channel set up for it.

So... yeah. Who wants to netflix and chill with tnp?

I used to do this with RedCommunist, BlackAdder, and a few others back in 2004 I believe. We had a good MST3k discussion about Jaws on IRC.

Ohh, we could do a series of Nick Cage movies throughout the day/night so everyone has a chance to watch something.

So looking through Nic Cage's... colourful filmography, my suggestions are 2-4 of the following:

Raising Arizona
Con Air
Face/Off
Gone in 60 Seconds
Leaving Las Vegas
National Treasure
Ghost Rider

People are free to suggest others and I encourage them to do so.

I probably won't be able to do it because of school/life, but I suggest two Cage masterpieces: The Wicker Man(2006) and Ghost Rider 2.

Back