NPCMA OOC thread

I honestly would say that since Nasania is gone the GNPTA doesn't really exist anymore or atleast has faded into the background. about a fifth of its members are gone, three more are inactive in RP, and it has failed to maintain any activity for a third of this year.

Lord Lore:
I honestly would say that since Nasania is gone the GNPTA doesn't really exist anymore or atleast has faded into the background. about a fifth of its members are gone, three more are inactive in RP, and it has failed to maintain any activity for a third of this year.

Why Nasania? I'm pretty sure Eumenor is the chief administrator, Nasania mainly did the mapping.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7260956/10/#new

I think it can be revived. Nations will come and go though, but that's how these things work.. Just need to adapt, adapt, adapt.

mcmasterdonia:
Why Nasania? I'm pretty sure Eumenor is the chief administrator, Nasania mainly did the mapping.
Mainly cuz as far as I see, arguably Nasania was the one that actually pushed through the day to day operations, making flags, maps, etc, for example the last official action of the GNPTA was not an update of the list or etc but was infact Nasania's map update.

And while the last post in the thread was in mid May. The last action by its officials was in mid april.

Back