Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
~Syrixia's Flag Store~

Is your current flag just not up to snuff? Do you want a beautiful, elegant new one? Well, come on down to Syrixia's Flag Store! Just post your request below! Be sure to make it detailed enough that Syrixia has a clear understanding of the flag he'll be doing. Anyways, to top it off, all flags are COMPLETELY FREE; so come on down! Your flag will be the envy of the region once it comes off Syrixia's presses!

-Previous Clients-
sFIlF5g.png
15HubjR.png
gusflag4.png
portflag4.png
6_KBihgdl.jpg
sebflag.png
darcflag.png
xenflag.png

I'd like two flags. One for Guslantis, and one for Portmantea. I'd like the Guslant one to be very regal with a blue star (similar to the original flag) coming out of ashes. I don't like the black background on my current flag, so I'd like that gone.

For Portmantea, I'd like that but instead of the star and ashes, I'd like the orange flower from its current flag.

Oh, and btw I found this really nice flag that fits your nation

flag_256.jpg

It just goes with your nation, your politics, your idea etc.

Man remains watching.

This is the second time I've had to comment in purple today.

Don't make it a third.

Hi. I think my nation would need a new flag. (Or an updated version) If you have time and the mood to create an "updated" version of my current flag.
How it should look
1) the blue, red and white colours like they are on my current flag
2) a lion on the flag

Thanks
[me]

Wait, are you looking to re-enter TNP roleplay, or just get a new flag for your NS Nation?

Guslantis' order of one new Guslant Flag and one new Portmantean Flag has arrived. Enjoy!

~Syrixia's Flag Store

dEJmDew.png
WzpCdKz.png

Syrixia:
Wait, are you looking to re-enter TNP roleplay, or just get a new flag for your NS Nation?
I think I will start RPing a bit more now. I think I will join sytarenne's 100 - 1900 RP and some other ones aswell. I wouldn't say reenter, I would say start, because I haven't RP a whole lot yet. I would really appreciate a flag, if you are willing to make me one.
Thanks
[me]

It's nighttime where I live :0 I literally have to go to bed right now; switching houses for the week tmrw.

Syrixia:
Guslantis' order of one new Guslant Flag and one new Portmantean Flag has arrived. Enjoy!

~Syrixia's Flag Store

dEJmDew.png
WzpCdKz.png
I like those, but I have some changes I'd like to make some changes. First, I'd like the star to grab the attention. The star is Leah Charles, so it needs to be bold. Maybe a 3D star that glows or something? Next, I know that it will be a drastic transition, but I'd like the follow the old flag and have the fire go from yellow to the red/maroon on the original in lieu of the shades of orange. And while I like the flower, it needs to be orange.

The star is already a focal point what with the similar colors, but I'll try those colors anyway. Also, I can't get an image of that flag, so I chose a similar one.

Also, I looked for that orange flower but I can't find one of that flower. If you provided me with the non-ripple flag of Portmantea, however, I could get it. I still think, though, that the Tudor Rose I put looks cooler. But that's just me.

Ask and you shall receive:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Edit: I like the Tudor Rose, but could you edit it to change the red to orange?

Ceretis:
Not sure if this is something you'd be interested in.
iL4aym5m.png
Thanks a bunch, Ceretis. Hey, I may start recruiting employees; you did the Helmebaine flag and seal and now this; wanna join?

Syrixia:
Ceretis:
Not sure if this is something you'd be interested in.
iL4aym5m.png
Thanks a bunch, Ceretis. Hey, I may start recruiting employees; you did the Helmebaine flag and seal and now this; wanna join?
Employees? So IC right now

No no. I mean Employees but in an OOC way. Someone to help me in the store.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Hi Syrixia,
Could you re-do mine to the same design, but, you know, not in colouring pencil? XD
I'll get right to work on that!

Eumenor's order of one new Eumenorian Flag has arrived. Enjoy!

~Syrixia's Flag Store

dUSTP0t.png

Syrixia:

~Syrixia's Flag Store

dUSTP0t.png
M9, It looks like you spent all of 5 minutes on that.
More like around 15. I tried to find a swan design online but the only good ones were black, not white.

Sadakoyama:
You need to swap the red and the orange.

Perhaps, but let's see what Bootsie thinks.

Syrixia:
Syrixia:

~Syrixia's Flag Store

dUSTP0t.png
M9, It looks like you spent all of 5 minutes on that.
More like around 15. I tried to find a swan design online but the only good ones were black, not white.

Sadakoyama:
You need to swap the red and the orange.

Perhaps, but let's see what Bootsie thinks.
invert the colours then, lazy!

I suggest, with great vigour, that you stop using MS Paint. I also suggest you use a vector program like Inkscape. That said...

OwIZ7o2.png

I wouldn't mind helping out. Maybe as a special consultant or minority share holder or something. (Opens briefcase of money.)

plembobria:
I suggest, with great vigour, that you stop using MS Paint. I also suggest you use a vector program like Inkscape. That said...

OwIZ7o2.png
I use MSPaint. I can get a level of detail out of it just not possible with a vector program.

Piscivore:
plembobria:

OwIZ7o2.png
I use MSPaint. I can get a level of detail out of it just not possible with a vector program.
Mmmmm lovely flag example.

Back