To Spice Things Up

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
I found these recently; thought the admins may want to have a peekie at 'em.

I'll just leave this on the table if TNP ever needs spicing up at some point: http://s12.zetaboards.com/Self_Concept/topic/5011639/1/
Also, a list of them: http://support.zathyus.com/forum/1000588/

And if you're wondering how I got inspired to post these for you, I got the idea when I was thinking about Lazarus and how they got a new theme for their Underground State and another one for their Humane Republic. TNP's had this theme for a while and I figured perhaps if you guys wanted to change things around a little bit I'd leave it on the table.

Just don't criticize me for this. I'm just suggesting it and leaving it on the table. :)

There's a list of themes at the bottom of the forum. Click the drop-down box, and viola! Some different themes!

I switched to Winter and now completely random things are falling from the top of the screen. There were snowflakes, sure, but there was also some dude's face, the TNP seal, the Eye of Ra, and some other things I can't identify.

Bootsie:
There's a list of themes at the bottom of the forum. Click the drop-down box, and viola! Some different themes!
I've used them all. Those are themes for various times, such as House of Cards and Game of Thrones for Theme Week, etc.

What I'm talking about is a new, sleeker looking MAIN theme for TNP. Essensia Light has that in spades.

Warning: I am not speaking on behalf of the admin team nor do I have standing to speak for them. This is just my personal opinion.

I believe that if you went to design a theme and got it in a beta version, I believe you could test it out in the (test) forum, and then present it to the admins to see if they'll accept it, I believe they'll take that with upmost respect and you'll have a better chance of getting a new theme.

Go to preferences > edit profile > change snowflakes to show to 0.

Bootsie:
test it out in the (test) forum,
Where would I submit new themes to the Test Forum like that? I want to try it but I can't. Should I log in or does that not matter? How would I test Essensia Light?

Syrixia:
Bootsie:
test it out in the (test) forum,
Where would I submit new themes to the Test Forum like that? I want to try it but I can't. Should I log in or does that not matter? How would I test Essensia Light?
:bump:

The thread is barely 12hrs old. You do not need to bump it.

I was just wondering how I would test the theme on the Test Forum, so I can see what it would look like.

You would have to ask Elu or another admin to install it. Or register your own zetaboard forum and do it that way.

I sent him the link to this thread, which has pretty much all he needs to know about my inquiries on the theme and such.

No response, no test on the test forum. And this has happened before with other messages I've sent to him on other topics in the past. I don't think he is even reading his messages.

If you're talking about Elu, I believe he's having a major series of computer problems that he's trying to fix, among a long list of other things he needs to fix.

Ah, alright. But wait, just a question then; how will he be able to serve as Delegate?

Syrixia:
Ah, alright. But wait, just a question then; how will he be able to serve as Delegate?
Well, I believe game-side is currently still being covered by SillyString; forum-side is currently being covered by the Cabinet. He's still able to stop by often enough to cover anything that needs his attention in terms of the Delegacy. In terms of what you're trying to get his attention for, it's probably relatively low in his list of things he needs to do. Just be patient; Elu's a very busy person.

Back