TNPer
TNP Nation
True Sebland
1.4.2015 - a ship sailed out of Zerta port
3.4.2015 - due to a large storm the ship had to take a different longer route
5.4.2015 - the ship discovered the islands and explored them
6.4.2015 - True Sebland sends another 3 ships to explore the islands more
9.4.2015 - the ships arrive
10.4.2015 - True Sebland annouces that the islands are a new part of True Sebland
11.4.2015 - True Sebland asks to put the islands on the map

On the first of march a ship on a mission to trade with other nations sailed out of Zerta port in True Sebland.The ship had to change its route due to a large storm coming towards it.
In a few days the ship landed on a lovely big beach with palm trees. They sent a message back to True Sebland to send some supplies and they started to explore. The islands were beautiful.
True Sebland sent 3 ships with supplies and proper exploring gear. On the 10 of march True Sebland announced that the islands are a part of True Sebland.

The Eumenorian office of Foreign Affairs asks of its True Seblandian counterpart for its rationale and justification for the annexation of the aforementioned islands.
We also inquire about the habitation of the islands and details of the native populations if any should exist, in addition to a summary of the geography and resources available there.
Eumenor cannot support this annexation until further details are obtained, and even then, would have to decide whether the motives for such an action are just.

OOC: I'm of the same mind as Eumenor. I cannot support this unless it is fleshed out more and more detail as to why the island annexation occurs. As it stands right now, this sets a terrible precedent for role playing new land in that if any North Pacific nation wants new territory, all they have to say is that they stumbled upon it (for whatever reason) and that that new land is now part of their nation.

Note: I'm not being a downer for the sake of being a downer... I just want to see detailed role play reasons for the expansion of land.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
The Eumenorian office of Foreign Affairs asks of its True Seblandian counterpart for its rationale and justification for the annexation of the aforementioned islands.
We also inquire about the habitation of the islands and details of the native populations if any should exist, in addition to a summary of the geography and resources available there.
Eumenor cannot support this annexation until further details are obtained, and even then, would have to decide whether the motives for such an action are just.
The reason behind the annexation is that True Sebland could trade with the southern nations due to its position on the map.

The island has no native population.

The islands are rich in resources, but we would put a strict ban mining them.

I hope I answered all of your questions. :D
Thanks
True Sebland

Back