Faibuaizu Alliances Negations

new_sekai__145590.png
the_kingdom_of_wolfsea__800482.png
territorio_di_nessuno__702270.png
the_watching_nebula__625869.jpg
darcania__11140.jpg

Conference for the Formal establishment Faibuaizu Alliances (an Alliance between The United States of New Sekai, The Imperial Military Khanate of the Kingdom of Wolfsea, The Disputed Territories of Territorio Di Nessuno, The Empire of The Watching Nebula and The Allied Dragon Clans of Darcania.)

Negotiations to be held in the conference room in Howaitohausu.

lr-inception-set-dec2.jpg

Delegates for their respective nations shall be listed below by their respective governments.

(OOC: This alliance is inspired by The Five Eyes alliance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes .)

(OOC: If anyone who not invited in this alliances, have any questions please post on this topic: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7382367/1/?x=90#new .)​

The United States of New Sekai shall be represented by Sens? Ky?ki The King of The United States of New Sekai.

OOC: Can my nation be the first one to negotiated the proposals?

The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno shall be represented by Kaspar Hauser, Leader/President/Dictator/King/Chancellor/Etc. of The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno.

OOC: Sounds good to me.

The Imperial Military Khanate of the Kingdom of Wolfsea shall be represented by Princess Keren (Grand Legate, Diplomatic corps)

Before we begin negotiations, I suggest that we decide on a fifth nation for this alliance.
Thoughts?

The Syrixian situation is ...complicated at the moment.

However, we would be willing to contact Darcania.

If the most vote for The Allied Dragon Clans of Darcania to be the fifth member of The Faibuaizu Alliances. Then I will contact them.

Your nation agreed with The Allied Dragon Clans of Darcania to be the fifth member of The Faibuaizu Alliances: (Finished)

• Aye: 3.
  • Nye: 0.
  • Abstain: 1.

(The vote will end when all the member voted.)

(OOC: Sorry, for the late reply, I was fixing my mac and I was watching The Jam Cave's stream which mostly every stream last like 48 hours. Plus, I thinking about changing Sens? Ky?ki species to a Folf (Hybrid of a Wolf and Fox) from Human because of The Allied Dragon Clans of Darcania's leader is a dragon so I trying this out and tried to introduce more cross-species role playing into The North Pacific, also, I'm furry that the reason as well.)

The Allied Dragon Clans of Darcania accepts the invitation and shall be represented by Elder Scian kul Kroning, with assistance from Ulus kul Leiter and Mayor Landebert Beckett Edric.

Now we got all the members of the alliance. So begin the negations of the terms of the alliance:

Our proposals are:

1) The each members of Faibuaizu Alliances allowed to have a small part territory each members of Faibuaizu Alliances, to do anything is permitted by The Faibuaizu Alliances and built a military base on it. (Condominium).

2)Our nations should promote and maintain peace on a domestic and international scale, especially in each members of Faibuaizu Alliances. Also we shouldn’t declare a conflict with any other nations unless there are requests from any major nations.

3)We shouldn’t declare a conflict with each other, also we should protect each other from any conflicts (Members of Faibuaizu Alliances.). If we do then the suspense or break up of the alliances and treaty.

4) Each members of Faibuaizu Alliances to have bit of their influence in each members of Faibuaizu Alliances.

5)We should established a free trade agreement in our nations.

6)We should established a mutual cooperation in our nations.

7)We should established an intellectual property systems in our nations.

8)We should established a wildlife conservation agreement in our nations.

9)We should established a cultural cooperation in our nations.

Anyway, there any questions and other proposals or change to the proposals?​

As our nation is very small and has little in terms of population, we cannot agree to proposal #1. We suggest that all members establish embassies with one another at the very least, at which point members are free to negotiate further terms, like establishment of military bases.

As we are uninterested in establishing international military bases, we would also agree to an exception to #1 with regards to us.

(OOC: As well, could you clarify #5, #8, #9, and the second sentence of #3? I'm having difficulty understanding what those say.)

The Khan has faith that we can expand this alliance further in time, we believe that clause 1, while agreed to under our current alliance with New Sekai, which we will stand by, could put potential future members off joining. We believe the Faibuaizu alliance could be a more relaxed alternative to the Democratic Union at least as far as membership goes.

As we said in our alliance negotiations we have no interest in having small part of other nations and we prefere to avoid surrendering territories.
I like the idea of Darcania for an embassy exchange and i would like to propose a military unlimited access in case of need by approval, as that estabilished in our alliance.
The other points are fine.

(OOC: Where is point 2?)

We would also like to state that, if #1 is to be amended to require embassies, New Sekai must send actual ambassadors, instead of insisting that Sens? Ky?ki, their head of government, is also any and all ambassadors. Until then, we would refuse to acknowledge any of New Sekai's embassies, as there would be no point behind them without a proper ambassador.

Darcania:
As our nation is very small and has little in terms of population, we cannot agree to proposal #1. We suggest that all members establish embassies with one another at the very least, at which point members are free to negotiate further terms, like establishment of military bases.

As we are uninterested in establishing international military bases, we would also agree to an exception to #1 with regards to us.

(OOC: As well, could you clarify #5, #8, #9, and the second sentence of #3? I'm having difficulty understanding what those say.)
Alright then.

5)We wishing do have influence over bit of everything, aswell we willing do the same for our nations.

8)We mean a mutual cooperation of a trade, political organization and receiving our support in international matter between our nations.

9)We will duly recognise and honour all patent and copyright claims held by the government and citizens of our nations and, as a part of our trade agreement, grant access to the less sensitive information and the few IPs, Patents and Copyrights held by ourselves. (I'm hoping this make sense.)

3)The second sentence mean, we shouldn't declare a conflict with any other nations unless there request from any nations who considered be superpower nations (For example, in real world like if The United States of America want other countries to declare a conflict with them on another country. I mean that, if there are any superpower nations in The North Pacific.)

(OOC: I'm hoping that now help you out and make sense.)

Wolfsea:
The Khan has faith that we can expand this alliance further in time, we believe that clause 1, while agreed to under our current alliance with New Sekai, which we will stand by, could put potential future members off joining. We believe the Faibuaizu alliance could be a more relaxed alternative to the Democratic Union at least as far as membership goes.
Oh ok. I was thinking about having The Faibuaizu Alliances as a close alliances not a open alliances (I mean not have any other nations to join, just us five nations in the alliance.). However, if you want to have The Faibuaizu Alliances as a open alliances, I agreed with that, but we have to have the other members do agreed with that.

Your nation agreed with The Faibuaizu Alliances should be a open alliances: (Finished.)

• Aye:2.
  • Nye:3.
  • Abstain:0.

(The vote will end when all the member voted.)

Nessuno:
As we said in our alliance negotiations we have no interest in having small part of other nations and we prefere to avoid surrendering territories.
I like the idea of Darcania for an embassy exchange and i would like to propose a military unlimited access in case of need by approval, as that estabilished in our alliance.
The other points are fine.

(OOC: Where is point 2?)
Oh ok then.

(OOC: Oh sorry, I meant to have nine proposals.)

Darcania:
We would also like to state that, if #1 is to be amended to require embassies, New Sekai must send actual ambassadors, instead of insisting that Sens? Ky?ki, their head of government, is also any and all ambassadors. Until then, we would refuse to acknowledge any of New Sekai's embassies, as there would be no point behind them without a proper ambassador.
Done and I hope it is alright. Anyway, here's the new application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8213001&t=7344987 .

Mr Insanity:
Nessuno:
Mr Insanity:
Nessuno:
We must waiting New Sekai.
(OOC: Oh sorry again, I was busy doing other stuff and again my mac stop working.)
No problem :)

I'm pretty undecided, i will wait that the others have voted.
Oh ok. I think we all voted now. I presuming Wolfsea ready vote as Aye, because he did proposed that.
Wait, and Nebula?

Nessuno:
Mr Insanity:
Nessuno:
Mr Insanity:
Nessuno:
We must waiting New Sekai.
(OOC: Oh sorry again, I was busy doing other stuff and again my mac stop working.)
No problem :)

I'm pretty undecided, i will wait that the others have voted.
Oh ok. I think we all voted now. I presuming Wolfsea ready vote as Aye, because he did proposed that.
Wait, and Nebula?
Oh sorry, I did forgot Nebula. So yeah wait for Nebula then.

Sorry about that.
I would like to keep it closed for now, but we should occasionally find another country potential and allow them to join.
Also, what sort of priority should this alliance have? Should it be able to take precedence over other organizations, or will it be lower priority?

Nebula:
Sorry about that.
I would like to keep it closed for now, but we should occasionally find another country potential and allow them to join.
Also, what sort of priority should this alliance have? Should it be able to take precedence over other organizations, or will it be lower priority?
It's ok.
Ok.
This alliance will have high priority, This alliance should it be able to take precedence over other organizations (Sort of.).

Back