Yaynessian Embassies

Full nation name:
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?:
Ambassador:

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?:

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?:
If so, where can I do that?(link please):

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Full nation name: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Why not
Ambassador: Humpty Dumpty

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Appling for a new embassy

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Sure
If so, where can I do that?: Go to "Chi vuole un'ambasciata?" in the Embssy Exchange section

Nessuno:

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Appling for a new embassy

If so, where can I do that?: Go to "Chi vuole un'ambasciata?" in the Embssy Exchange section
Your application has been accepted! the construction of embassies has commenced!

Full nation name: The Allied States of Darcania.
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Exchange for yours.
Ambassador: Sanford Eaton.

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Applying.

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Already done.
If so, where can I do that?:

Darcania:
Full nation name: The Allied States of Darcania.
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Exchange for yours.
Ambassador: Sanford Eaton.

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Applying.

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Already done.
If so, where can I do that?:
Your application has been accepted! Construction of embassies has commenced!

Cheese man:
Nessuno:

Your application has been accepted! the construction of embassies has commenced!
Thank you!

Full nation name: The United States of New Sekai.
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: We want a embassy with Yayness because to create our relationship and make a good relationship.
Ambassador: Sens? Ky?ki.

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: A new embassy.

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Yes.
If so, where can I do that?: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=334139 .

Mr Insanity:
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: We want a embassy with Yayness because to create our relationship and make a good relationship.

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: A new embassy.

If so, where can I do that?: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=334139 .
Your application has been accepted! Construction of embassies has commenced!

Mr Insanity:

I'm sorry, I can't apply for an embassy with your nation, I am currently banned from the onsite forums. If you could transfer the application form to these forums, then I could. :jack:

Full nation name: The Kingdom of True Sebland
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Why not?
Ambassador: Henry Velender

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: A new one

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Yes
If so, where can I do that?(link please): I will give you a link when i make it. :D

true sebland:
Full nation name: The Kingdom of True Sebland
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Why not?
Ambassador: Henry Velender

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: A new one

If so, where can I do that?(link please): I will give you a link when i make it. :D
Your application has been approved! Please tell me when you plan on making an embassy page.

rsz_cascadian_flag_croped.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Cascadian Commonwealth

Full nation name: The Republic of The Cascadian Commonwealth

Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: We look to further our relationship with all nations of The North Pacific.

Ambassador: Head Ambassador Jonathan Brown

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Applying for a new embassy.

If so, where can I do that? (Link Please): The Cascadian Embassy Exchange Program

Full nation name: The Federation of Xentherida
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: I would like to establish diplomatic links with Yayness.
Ambassador: Charles Spicer.

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: New embassy.

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Apply an embassy in my nation.
If so, where can I do that?(link please): Here!

Cascadia:
rsz_cascadian_flag_croped.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The Cascadian Commonwealth

Full nation name: The Republic of The Cascadian Commonwealth

Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: We look to further our relationship with all nations of The North Pacific.

Ambassador: Head Ambassador Jonathan Brown

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Applying for a new embassy.

If so, where can I do that? (Link Please): The Cascadian Embassy Exchange Program

Your application has been approved! Construction of embassies has commenced! :cheese:

Xentherida:
Full nation name: The Federation of Xentherida
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: I would like to establish diplomatic links with Yayness.
Ambassador: Charles Spicer.

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: New embassy.

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Apply an embassy in my nation.
If so, where can I do that?(link please): Here!
Your application has been approved! Thank you for the map claim by the way!

Yayness cheese man:
Mr Insanity:

I'm sorry, I can't apply for an embassy with your nation, I am currently banned from the onsite forums. If you could transfer the application form to these forums, then I could. :jack:
Thank you and you can post the application on here then: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7362573/1/?x=90#post8204933 .

Full nation name: Kingdom Republic of Ceretis
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: We hear you have cheese... and diplomacy.
Ambassador: John Pinette

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: New Embassy

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Apply please
If so, where can I do that?: Kingdom Republic of Ceretis Diplomatic Missions

Ceretis:
Full nation name: Kingdom Republic of Ceretis
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: We hear you have cheese... and diplomacy.
Ambassador: John Pinette

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: New Embassy

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Apply please
If so, where can I do that?: Kingdom Republic of Ceretis Diplomatic Missions
Your application has been accepted!

Full nation name: Queendom of Morheim
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?:We wish to build good relations with all nations and also have facilities to aid our citizens if required.
Ambassador:Sir Thomas Richards

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?:New embassy please

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: We would be delighted to have recipricol embassies.
If so, where can I do that?(link please):http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306629/1/#new

Morheim:
Full nation name: Queendom of Morheim
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?:We wish to build good relations with all nations and also have facilities to aid our citizens if required.
Ambassador:Sir Thomas Richards

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?:New embassy please

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: We would be delighted to have recipricol embassies.
If so, where can I do that?(link please):http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306629/1/#new
Your application has been accepted!! :cheese:

Full nation name: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Requested to do so by the Yaynessian government following the acceptance of Yaynessian embassies in Syrixia.
Ambassador: Damos Qul'Funiif

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: A new one.

Syrixia:
Full nation name: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: Requested to do so by the Yaynessian government following the acceptance of Yaynessian embassies in Syrixia.
Ambassador: Damos Qul'Funiif

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: A new one.

Your application has been accepted! Construction of embassies has commenced.

Full nation name: Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: To establish diplomatic relations withanother GNPTA nation
Ambassador: Shigenada Tateno

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Applying

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Apply
If so, where can I do that?(link please): signature has link

Nasania:
Full nation name: Constitutional Monarchy of Nasania
Why do you want an embassy with Yayness?: To establish diplomatic relations withanother GNPTA nation
Ambassador: Shigenada Tateno

Are you applying for a new embassy, or requesting a withdrawal of you old one?: Applying

Would you like Yayness to apply/withdraw an embassy in your nation?: Apply
If so, where can I do that?(link please): signature has link
Your application has been excepted!

Back