USONS - DU and NPTO relations.

OOC: This is manly for Democratic Union and North Pacific Treaty Organization but is open for any other nations and organizations.

Welcome to The United States of New Sekai's negotiation of its democracy and peace with The Democratic Union and North Pacific Treaty Organization:

First concern, We are explain why we are a dictatorship nation because Sens? Ky?ki want to stay in power of The United States of New Sekai to keep the peace controlled by not letting any other parties get in power because we are concern about security and some of the parties in our nation.

Second concern, We are an peaceful nation and we won't never declare any wars because the reason we don't want to put our nation and our people also other nations and their people in any risk.

Third concern, Our military is large and powerful, the reason why is because we will protect our nation and our people also other nations and their people. In any form. We again will never declare any wars without any other major nations permission.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First and second solution, We are willing to change our constitution to Constitution Monarchy from Dictatorship. Also establishing elections. The reason why because Sens? Ky?ki still concern about some of the parties, he is allowed to decides some of the parties to be legal or illegal to take part in the elections. Aswell he allowed to controlled small part of the goverment.

Second and third solution, We will downsize our military to 487,091 active personals from 48,709,032 active personals. (OOC: That is now the update information about it, Sorry I forgot to updated it.).

Let the votes begin of the proposals. (Voting end on the 00:00 03/03/2015 (GMT - 0)).

Also, we not changing the constitution and downsize our military until after the voting finished.

Voting currently Close:
Aye = 0.*
Nye = 0.
Abstain = 3.*

(This is here for in case of any mistake been made in the poll.)

*Syrixia mistakenly vote for Aye, when Syrixia meant to vote for Abstain.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The result are:
Firstly, we are now changing our constitution to Constitutional Monarchy from Dictatorship. Also, we will establish elections from now on and the first elections will be open soon. However, meanwhile we don't have any political parties or politicians in charge of our nation right now, its under martial law except the Monarchy still control bit of the nation.

Secondly, from now on we will downsize our military to 490,904 active personals from 49,090,350 active personals. (OOC: That is now the second update information about it, Sorry I forgot to updated it.).

Anyway, there any other questions and proposals?

If there are then we willing to do a another round of negotiations?

I am personally for the acceptance of your nation into the Treaty Organization. I mean, the treaty that is the basis of the charter discusses nothing on the government type needed nor is that reflected in the name of the organization as it is with the DU.

As temporary Chairman of the DU, my largest concern is the denial of Democratic processes within your nation. The very foundation of any Democratic, or semi-democratic nation is the establishment of elections and changes of government power. Your nation lacks both. Unless the DU sees efforts within your nation for change towards that very democratic standard, your admission into the DU, if passed by sponsorship will be promptly vetoed.

If you have a dictatorship in place to keep the peace by not letting any other parties get in power, then that is infringing on the right of the people to assemble and form political parties. That may keep the peace, but it would do so in a twisted way, not a just way. Also, there is no need to expand a military so largely if it is merely for defense. Syrixia does NOT believe your claim; it is just too preposterous for a force of 65 million to be purely for defense.

If you want Syrixia's support for your Democratic Union application, attempt to become a democracy. The people have the right to choose their leaders, and if that right is not granted, it is, in our eyes, a MAJOR human rights violation. If anything, a political party dominating a nation is better than a no-party, one-man dictatorship.

As for your NPTO application, we will not comment yet. Syrixia requests that it be put on hold until the charter is finalized, as we are extremely hesitant to support Guslantis in the acceptance of the application of a dictatorship. We will bring this up at the charter meeting in Augustus Town. All we will say is that in our eyes, dictatorships are major obstacles to peace, security and freedom in the region; which is what the NPTO looks to promote.

To Egalotir and Syrixia:

We are willing to change our constitution to Constitution Monarchy from Dictatorship. Also establishing elections. The reason why because Sens? Ky?ki still concern about some of the parties, he is allowed to decides some of the parties to be legal or illegal to take part in the elections. Aswell he allowed to controlled small part of the goverment.

We will downsize our military to 487,091 active personals from 48,709,032 active personals. (OOC: That is now the update information about it, Sorry I forgot to updated it.)

Anyway, that all ok with you all?

Also, there any other questions and proposals?

I echo Syrixia's views. The Treaty Organisation will meet shortly to discuss the terms of the new charter; until then, any speculation about your admittance is just that, speculation. The charter may support the Chairwoman's position, but until then, I cannot comment on your application.

Let the votes begin of the proposals. (Voting end on the 00:00 03/03/2015 (GMT - 0)).

Also, we not changing the constitution and downsize our military until after the voting finished.

I accidentally voted "Aye" when I meant to vote "Abstain". When counting the votes take one vote away from "Aye" and subsequently add one vote to "Abstain".

Thanks.

Syrixia:
I accidentally voted "Aye" when I meant to vote "Abstain". When counting the votes take one vote away from "Aye" and subsequently add one vote to "Abstain".

Thanks.
Ok and it's ok. Plus, I added the result on the top of the topic to remind me and calculated proper. If there been any mistake in it.

The result are:

Voting currently Close:
Aye = 0.*
Nye = 0.
Abstain = 3.*

Firstly, we are now changing our constitution to Constitutional Monarchy from Dictatorship. Also, we will establish elections from now on and the first elections will be open soon. However, meanwhile we don't have any political parties or politicians in charge of our nation right now, its under martial law except the Monarchy still control bit of the nation.

Secondly, from now on we will downsize our military to 490,904 active personals from 49,090,350 active personals. (OOC: That is now the second update information about it, Sorry I forgot to updated it.).

The reason why we accepted the proposals because we want ease the tensions and improve our relations with domestic communities and the international communities.

Anyway, there any other questions and proposals?

If there are then we willing to do a another round of negotiations?

Having seen the drastic change that your nation has put into becoming a democratic nation, I am very impressed with the change. We hope it not a scheme or ruse, and are therefore still a bit hesitant. None the less, I invite you to re-apply to the DU with your new statistics and changes mentioned.

We are highly skeptical that this state of martial law will remain. Syrixia encourages New Sekai to immediately encourage the establishment of political parties and begin elections as soon as possible, as well as formulate the organization of the country's new legislative body, their titles, and perhaps a new constitution to boot.

We must say, we are impressed with the rapid changes so far in New Sekai, though the road to freedom is long. Keep persevering.

Egalotir:
Having seen the drastic change that your nation has put into becoming a democratic nation, I am very impressed with the change. We hope it not a scheme or ruse, and are therefore still a bit hesitant. None the less, I invite you to re-apply to the DU with your new statistics and changes mentioned.
Thank you aswell we are general concern about our relations with the domestic and international communities because we don't want to go into a conflict. So yeah, this is a real change not a fake change.

Mr Insanity:
Egalotir:
Thank you aswell we are general concern about our relations with the domestic and international communities because we don't want to go into a conflict. So yeah, this is a real change not a fake change.
I would like to have you re-apply. The DU can help ensure that elections go smoothly, as well as helping your nation set up the newly elected government. As Syrixia has stated, the road to democracy is long and hard, but the DU is here to help.

Syrixia:
We are highly skeptical that this state of martial law will remain. Syrixia encourages New Sekai to immediately encourage the establishment of political parties and begin elections as soon as possible, as well as formulate the organization of the country's new legislative body, their titles, and perhaps a new constitution to boot.

We must say, we are impressed with the rapid changes so far in New Sekai, though the road to freedom is long. Keep persevering.
Thank you. We are trying to create a new constitution and a organization of our new legislative body. (First priorities.) Then we will encourage the establishment of political parties and create titles. (Secondly priorities.) So, we hoping this will make our nation more peaceful and pleasant nation.

Egalotir:
Mr Insanity:
Egalotir:
I would like to have you re-apply. The DU can help ensure that elections go smoothly, as well as helping your nation set up the newly elected government. As Syrixia has stated, the road to democracy is long and hard, but the DU is here to help.
We done it and thank you again.

Back