Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
slabos and Veniasufia, you are conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Barbarussia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Rivia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mallorea and Riva, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Leer Lechume Fails admin checks. Multi-ing.
Sophista Passes admin checks
Cerom Passes admin checks
slabos Fails Admin checks. Proxy server AND educational IP address.
Veniasufia Passes admin checks
Barbarussia Passes admin checks
New Rivia Passes admin checks
Mall Fails admin checks. University IP address.

flemingovia:
Mall Fails admin checks. University IP address.
Apologies Flemingovia, I have a question: am I to understand that no TNP residents may access the forum from a University IP address without falling afoul of the proxying rules?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mallorea and Riva, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Buckerino, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Riechelburg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ignore this, just trying to get a third post and I already swore the oath so no need to give you extra work Tomb

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Saint Rollous], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Terra Auspicata, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sophista, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
Cerom, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
Veniasufia, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
Barbarussia, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
New Rivia, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
Mall, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
KohGeek, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.
Riechelburg, you are granted citizenship, having passed all checks.

Slabos, your application is rejected, having failed a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of USS Merrimack, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

My main nation is Canton Empire

the following are granted citizenship, having passed all checks:

Markiavellia
President Underwood
Gilgethan

Canton is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the admin team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Carebia[https://www.nationstates.net/nation=carebia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=libellen], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lake Funkadelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back