Map of GNPTA

Nasania

TNPer
[bgcolor=#80a0ff][border=#fe0,1,solid][/border][/bgcolor]

Map of Great North Pacific Trade Agreement​

Port Name[c]Nation[c]Location[c]Augusta[c]McMasterdonia[c]E 6?[c]Blue Havens[c]Eumenor[c]G 2[c]Balamb[c]Syrixia[c]E 8[c]Mercuvia[c]Dalies[c]C 5[c]Trident (Northern Port)[c]Malvad[c]F 3[c]Malvad City (Southern Port)[c]Malvad[c]F 3[c]Saint Cyr?[c]Lancerian Empire[c]F 1?[c]Port Kent?[c]Archegnum[c]E/F 1[c]Lorem City or Civitatem?[c]Archegnum[c]F 1?[c]Skagen[c]Norway XXVIII(Helgraf)[c]D 1[c]Port Patterson[c]Nessuno[c]C/D 6[c]Maresville[c]Folmerica[c]E/F 6?[c]Augustus Town[c]Guslantis[c]H 4[c]Port Angeles[c]Cascadia[c]G/H 4?[c]Ye'Kos(Inland)[c]Cronaal/Eknorvia[c]D 1[c]Port Oks'las(North)[c]Abenasca/Eknorvia[c]D 1[c]Port Nosye(South)[c]Azkay/Eknorvia[c]D 1[c]Unnamed Southern Port on Cronaal Isle (Ganjarius?)[c]Cronaal/Eknorvia[c]D 1[c]Tuatha de Danaan (West)[c]Kalti[c]D 8[c]Tir na Nog(East)[c]Kalti[c]D 9[c]Saham (Berane) Military and closed to GNPTA. Clarification needed: Factbook says Saham is the capital of Kotor.[c]Kalti[c]D 9[c]Rumarusu[c]Nasania[c]E 6
Note:
/ means it straddles two letter coordinates.
? means MIA: you didn't provide either a location, or a port. I defaulted to your capital in the port MIA

Make sure to put the ports on.

Syrixia's main port is in Balamb, our capital, which is located on the west coast of Balamb Island, the biggest island in the Syrixian archipelago.

Not a member but that is a very nice map.

Kudos.

Nasania, please update the map. Nierr's territory and Akerman Isle have been added.

Syrixia:
Nasania, please update the map. Nierr's territory and Akerman Isle have been added.
Done. I have not added trade routes to the map yet. Autorealm kept crashing. When I get it working, the map I have in mind will have little ship symbols(for ports) with big blue trade-routes. As for ports could we take roll-call of all members to provide their ports, and the location of the said port. Some members have not done so, so I will use their capital city instead if they don't provide a port.

I know that some routes won't be traveled due to cost, fuel conservancy, lack of trade betweeb the countries in question, and this gentleman. I'm would like some information on the route paths.

BTW, The Koneko Islands, Nyan-Nyan Isles, and Tenohira Island are ready to serve as supply centers(as well a tourist hotspots), for vessels in transit, for a cost of course.

Guslantis' port city of Augustus Town is located in the "dip" of Guslantis, which is perpendicular to the third island in the Nyan-Nyan Isles.

I'd like the northern Eknorvia Isle port to be remove and two ports on the north and south of mainland Eknorvia to be added as Eknrovia represents Cronaal, Azkay and Abenasca

Syrixia:
Make sure you update the map- the Kusari Islands should be added.
Done
Bootsie:
Guslantis' port city of Augustus Town is located in the "dip" of Guslantis, which is perpendicular to the third island in the Nyan-Nyan Isles.
Done
Cronaal:
I'd like the northern Eknorvia Isle port to be remove and two ports on the north and south of mainland Eknorvia to be added as Eknrovia represents Cronaal, Azkay and Abenasca
Done. If you don't mind, could you provide me with a map of Eknorvia? If you need a preliminary map to start with, here is a small map that is editable. Thanks.
Nessuno:
Delete the trade Route to Qualcuno.
Done. Honestly, I was looking at the map on GE looking for a shorter route because that was such a long route. I did find a shorter route that sails right by HMS Unicorn BTW. It is much shorter than sailing west all the way to Eknorvia. Here is the Island of Qualcuno and surrounding areas on Google Earth.
Syrixia:
This is excellent! The route goes right through Balamb!
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

A map of Cronaal is in my signature but I have to copy, (dear god I hate copying), the mainland area of Eknorvia and half that into Azkay and Abenasca.

Cronaal:
A map of Cronaal is in my signature but I have to copy, (dear god I hate copying), the mainland area of Eknorvia and half that into Azkay and Abenasca.
Thank You! I take it Abensca is the Northern Territory and Azkay is South?

Also
Cronaals main port is inland and accessed via. the national river named Korsvol si dos Nahsk. The river connects to Port Ye'kos which is part of the ex-capital city of Huirtave and also to Lake Risvorl kos which then connects back to the sea via. the river named Korsvol si dos Fely-ak.

There are several minor ports along the coastline, the two notice ones are Port Nosye to the south and Port Oks'las dis to the North.

Port Nosye is mainly the port we use to export the imported goods from Abensca and Azkay whilst Port Oks'las is the port used to import-export technology and related. Port Ye'kos is an all-use port because of it's sheer size.
The map shows a Lake Del, may I presume this is the same lake?

Nasania:
Cronaal:
Thank You! I take it Abensca is the Northern Territory and Azkay is South?
We have to assume to for now.

Some clarification is needed for my country. The port that The GNPTA is cleared to use is Mercuvia. Mercuvia is located on the North Western coast of Dalies. The coordinates are C-5. Thank you for adding Dalies to the map and I am looking forward for developments in the future.

I don't think Nasania has been on in a while. I think we should get the cartography team to take care of this one, but if they're busy updating the regular map I think I can do it.

faUpTA5.png

Assuming you're willing to add request ports and such, I'm going to do so now.

I'd like to request ports at the locations of Edeshire, Oakshire and the Trade Hub, to add to this, there is also an airport at both the Trade Hub and Smithworks.

A while ago I finally mapped out my country and it's cities. Saint-Cyr will be the port that I use for the GNPTA, you can see it's location in The Lancerian Empire here:

vNhu12g.png

Back