ARCHIVED: An Interesting Letter

6iablt.png

The Eumenorian troops bravely push on into the enemy lines, which buckle incredibly quickly under their advance.

"It's time to end the war." says the Prime Minister.

Parliament agrees. There is no other way. It must be ended, abruptly or not at all.

The Pameiro Powerbomb is unveiled. 5000 megatons.

The Syrixians retreat, and beckon the Eumenorians to come with them safely.

The Europeans, meanwhile, look up and are completely surprised and unprepared to see their death slowly falling towards them.

"Syrixia, I order you to disarm the bomb before it lands!!!" cries the general of the Eumenorian forces. "We are encircled, and cannot escape, and you will kill many innocent Eumenorians and destroy the landscape. Proceed with the pre-agreed plan."
Reluctantly, the Syrixians agree, and the bomb falls harmlessly to the ground. The Eumenorian troops look up in relief, while the Europeans continue their laughter.
"It is time to enter the final phase of this battle. Syrixia - NOW!"

119vtbs.png

Syrixia's men explode onto the field as the Eumenorian circle expands. Pushed back first by the lines of ordered gunfire from within, and then the units attacking from behind, the Europeans are forced into each other, trapped between two walls of men.
Finally, they surrender. The war in Eumenor is won.
At that moment in Syrixia, the native army returns from Europe to relieve the tired Eumenorian force defending Balamb. The threat has been put down, with minimal casualties.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Lord Nwahs:
OOC: this is the most unintentionally funny RP I've ever read.
OOC: I have decided to take that as a compliment. Out of interest, why?
OOC: Not really sure if both of you are taking it seriously xD

OOC: I was taking it seriously in some posts, and I think Syrixia was too in his own destructive way. It was just sometimes I thought "this is ridiculous" and considered just bombing myself to get it over more quickly.

OOC: This was fun, though. Anyone for a drink AT THE PIGLETVILLE BALL?

(Shameless advertising, Guslantis can thank me later)

"Damn Eumenorians..." scoffs the Prime Minister. "I really wanted to test out that bomb."

One Minister chimes in, "We all did, sir, but they were right. We didn't look, they were encircled."

"Agreed, Minister. But, where are we going to test this bomb?"

"Parliament proposes that the next commotion to rock TNP will bring with it a good opportunity for the test."

"I approve this motion."

OOC: I was taking it seriously in some posts, and I think Syrixia was too in his own destructive way. It was just sometimes I thought "this is ridiculous" and considered just bombing myself to get it over more quickly.

OOC: :rofl: :rofl: I think Syrixia needs to read some RP guides :P His enthusiasm makes these threads hilarious, but not in a good way.

mcmasterdonia:

OOC: :rofl: :rofl: I think Syrixia needs to read some RP guides :P His enthusiasm makes these threads hilarious, but not in a good way.
OOC: As a 13 year old, I can't blame age.
So I don't know what to blame.

Back