[Complete][SC] At Vote: Commend Improving Wordiness

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Commend Improving Wordiness

Category: Commendation | Nation: Improving Wordiness | Proposed by: mcmasterdonia | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: The World Assembly,

Acknowledges that The Serenity of Improving Wordiness is one of the most admired and universally respected nations within 10000 Islands. Since their creation in 2009, the nation has served as Minister of Labour and continues to actively serve in the Ten Thousand Island Treaty Organisation (TITO) as the 39th TITO Knight and as TITO Field Commander since November 2011.

Further Acknowledges that Improving Wordiness was bestowed the highest award & honour granted from the Government of 10000 Islands, the Heart of the Islands Award. This prestigious award was granted to Improving Wordiness due to the nation representing the embodiment of the spirit of 10000 Islands and their contribution to the continued security, prosperity and the cultural development of the region for an extended period of time.

Asserts that the military expertise, leadership capabilities and kind nature of Improving Wordiness have long been recognised in the Founderless Regions Alliance defender awards. These awards have a long tradition of awarding defender excellence & are broadly recognised as the top awards in the defender sphere. To date, the nation has been awarded the defender of the year award, the Sir Lans award on two occasions and the best newcomer of the year award.

Observes that Improving Wordiness has defended more than 440 regions to date. This seasoned veteran played a key role in the June 2010 defence of South America, the largest defence in modern times, mobilising more than 70 TITO members and an additional 30 unaffiliated nations facilitating the liberation of the region from raider forces.

Applauds Improving Wordiness’ dedication to the protection of regional sovereignty and the right of regional self determination. Under the command of this nation, TITO has successfully refounded numerous regions for their residents, most notably: The Skeleton Army, Deutschland, USA and Utopia. These regions were subsequently restored to native control.

Appreciates Improving Wordiness' positive contribution to Osiris in its early days. Specifically, through the nation The Cunning Plan of Sichuan Pepper, its efforts in providing the stabilizing conditions under which Osiris residents could elect their Delegate to form Osiris's first government without hindrance or threat from external parties. Applauding Improving Wordiness' impartiality and fortitude in the face of adversity and criticism, taking on what was a difficult and unpopular task to protect democracy.

Believes that the efforts and contributions of Improving Wordiness to 10000 Islands and numerous regions across NationStates are deserving of recognition and praise.

Hereby Commends The Serenity of Improving Wordiness.
Please vote: For | Against | Abstain | Present

"Abstain" means that you wish for the Delegate to not vote on the resolution at all.
"Present" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Present" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit and unambiguous vote are not counted in the tally.

Ministerial Recommendation​

I have never had the pleasure of knowing Wordy personally, however, from all accounts this Commendation, in what I do know of them and by their very reputation is well and honestly earned.

The text itself is well written (all bias aside) and written by one of our own. Thus the logical conclusion here weighting in all these factors is a recommendation of FOR.

As per usual, please vote FOR, AGAINST or ABSTAIN below as desired.

Apologies for posting this late. When I checked it (very) early this morning it didn't look like it would make it to quorum by minor, so I left without posting it. When I came back, I was surprised to see it had already gone to vote.

I think Wordy is a worthy candidate for a commendation. The proposal was written by our own mcmasterdonia, and I think it's a well written one. So I am voting For.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back