TNP Nation
Olvern
Discord
lordnwahs
moce-seal.png
The Ministry of Culture and Entertainment presents​
Regional Identity Crisis​
Nominations for Regional Movie​

We all like moving pictures! Going to a movie theatre, watching the guy in front of you munching on popcorn, listening to the guy behind you shouting into his phone... I forgot where I was going with this.

Well, not all movies are... shall I say, created equal. After all, some have indeed stood the test of time as great classics, epic tales or romances, stories of grief and tragedy, or scenes of awesome explosions, while others, the less said, the better.

Which of these movies shall stand tall and proud in the Cinema of Time? Which of these movies shall be the Regional Movie of The North Pacific?

Nominations begin now and end on the 28st of August, 2014, 2300 UTC. Only nominations posted on this thread will count. Once again, each nation (puppets don't count) can only nominate once.

A little rule-change now: You can PM me to nominate anything for the Regional Identity Crisis! Once again, no puppets, no more than one nomination, yaddi yadda. Note that unless you tell me otherwise I won't keep this nomination anonymous.

Nasania nominates A Chinese Ghost Story (1987)!

Back