Ahoy hoy!

So. Recently, I've taken on a huge amount of responsibilities in both TNP and Osiris. And my work here in TNP has suffered, while my work in Osiris has not. I don't think that's fair to the Delegate(who appointed me to the WA department as a deputy) nor the voters who appointed me as Attorney General.

Zyvet's recent mistake (since corrected) regarding my RA membership has given me pause to think about if I really should maintain my membership in this esteemed body, given my current lack of time to commit to it.

So I'd like to officially resign my RA membership now, and the offices that I hold.

Thank you guys for the faith you've had in me. I appreciate all of you. Sorry if I let y'all down.

Democratic Donkeys:
Excellent. If you decide to come back around then the Vice Delegate could block you. :evil:

Have fun couping Osiris or w/e.
Some of us (The Alternative Oligarchy) were just now discussing that point behind the scenes! :lol:

I would't worry about the Vice Delegate blocking you, I'd worry about the current Court yanking you after you got re-admitted. :rofl:

Treize_Dreizehn:
So. Recently, I've taken on a huge amount of responsibilities in both TNP and Osiris. And my work here in TNP has suffered, while my work in Osiris has not. I don't think that's fair to the Delegate(who appointed me to the WA department as a deputy) nor the voters who appointed me as Attorney General.

Zyvet's recent mistake (since corrected) regarding my RA membership has given me pause to think about if I really should maintain my membership in this esteemed body, given my current lack of time to commit to it.

So I'd like to officially resign my RA membership now, and the offices that I hold.

Thank you guys for the faith you've had in me. I appreciate all of you. Sorry if I let y'all down.
This is unfortunate. I have enjoyed working with TD during the last few months, especially in the World Assembly. Thank you for all your help, and for the work you've put in the region.

Should you decide to reapply, I will initiate the vote to override the block myself.

Back