[Complete]At Vote: Repeal "Condemn Nazi Europe" [Complete]

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"

Category: Repeal | Strength: N/A | Proposed by: The Dourian Embassy | Resolution link | World Assembly forum thread

Description: WA Security Council Resolution #37: Condemn NAZI EUROPE shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: The Security Council,

Acknowledging that the region known as Nazi Europe attempted to destroy many regions throughout its history,

Understanding that Nazi Europe was condemned for those attempts by the Security Council,

Accepting, however, that the nations responsible for most of the condemned actions, such as Laos refugees, oh my days, and "The New Aryan People" have since been conquered and ceased to operate as independent governments,

Knowing that Nazi Europe had its dictatorial regime removed from power by a combined force of regions and organizations including The North Pacific, The United Imperial Armed Forces of The New Inquisition, The Land of Kings and Emperors and Albion and The Imperial Sovereign Realms Army of Osiris and Balder,

Acknowledging the assistance of regions and organizations such as Equilism, Europeia, The East Pacific, Lone Wolves United, The Black Hawks, The Red Fleet, Unknown, The Kingdom of Great Britain, Sicarius, Mazeria, The MT Army, Kantrias and North Korea.

Believing that the conquering of Nazi Europe by the coalition of forces listed above has eliminated it as a threat to the world,

Recognizing that Nazi Europe is no longer deserving of any attention from this esteemed body, even in the form of a condemnation,

Hereby repeals SC#37 "Condemn Nazi Europe."

Co-Authored by Cormac A Stark and North East Somerset.
Please vote: For | Against | Abstain | Present

"Abstain" means that you wish for the Delegate to not vote on the resolution at all.
"Present" means that you effectively choose not to participate in this vote. "Present" has no effect on how the Delegate votes.

Posts which do not include an explicit and unambiguous vote are not counted in the tally.

Ministry vote recommendation: For

Ministry Review
Written by r3naissanc3r

Nazi Europe used to be arguably one of the most notorious Nazi regions, and the original condemnation was well-deserved. However, our own military, the North Pacific Army, as part of its longstanding campaign against the spread of Nazism in NationStates, has conquered, refounded, and now owns the region. The original owners of the regions, and perpetrators of the acts described in the original condemnation, have now migrated to a different region. For these reasons, it is reasonable to repeal this condemnation, in favor of a replacement condemnation of this new region.

This repeal is the first step in the replacement process, and the authors have indeed stated that a condemnation proposal for the new region is being prepared. As the new owners of Nazi Europe, we ought to support this process, and therefore vote for this resolution.

I am not an expert at the inner politics of how the WA operates, and I have only been around about 6 months, my only interactions with Nazi Europe had been in theatre when I deployed with my fellow troopers to take it, fend off the Nazi retaking, and ultimately re-Password it to keep Nazi's out for good.

The History of the region got them their condemn. And just because NE is "under new management" anf in our control now. I do not feel that changes the history of the grief that region has caused. As such I feel for historical NS reference Nazi Europe should keep its condemn badge. Accordingly I have voted against the repeal and would like to note for the record of TNP WA Ministers an AGAINST! For their note keeping.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I am not an expert at the inner politics of how the WA operates, and I have only been around about 6 months, my only interactions with Nazi Europe had been in theatre when I deployed with my fellow troopers to take it, fend off the Nazi retaking, and ultimately re-Password it to keep Nazi's out for good.

The History of the region got them their condemn. And just because NE is "under new management" anf in our control now. I do not feel that changes the history of the grief that region has caused. As such I feel for historical NS reference Nazi Europe should keep its condemn badge. Accordingly I have voted against the repeal and would like to note for the record of TNP WA Ministers an AGAINST! For their note keeping.
To my understanding, most of Nazi Europe's natives went to Nazi Europa. It would seem appropriate to condemn the new region for their past actions. Keeping the condemnation might lead some to believe the threat is gone, but all they have done is move elsewhere. I hope this is followed by a condemnation of Nazi Europa.

PaulWallLibertarian42:

I do see your point, Paul.
The trouble they have caused in the past is still there.
Our actions do not get erased.
However, as I see it, there is no one really occupying it other than TNP troops and their allies.
The region is now not the same one that it was when it was condemned.
And that's why I voted as I did.

Sauceistan:
PaulWallLibertarian42:

To my understanding, most of Nazi Europe's natives went to Nazi Europa. It would seem appropriate to condemn the new region for their past actions. Keeping the condemnation might lead some to believe the threat is gone, but all they have done is move elsewhere. I hope this is followed by a condemnation of Nazi Europa.
Condemn all nazi regions?

We can keep the condemn on NE and also condemn Nazi Europia

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Condemn all nazi regions?

We can keep the condemn on NE and also condemn Nazi Europia
No, condemn regions that do bad things. The original condemnation was not entirely for their Nazi ideology. It's the same people under a new name. They haven't even bothered to change the name of their forum.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back