FOIA:Executive Council Chambers Release

Blue Wolf II

A Wolf Most Blue
-
TNP Nation
Blue_Wolf_II
I'm requesting the public release, using the FIOA clause, of a thread formerly (possibly currently) residing in the "Executive Council Chambers" sub-forum of the "TresVille" forum titled "Evidence: Blue Wolf; Advice of Council" that was originally started by Mcmasterdonia on or around the 27th of June 2012.

The thread contains a private IRC log that has already been released publicly by former Delegate Eluvatar and the reaction of members of the Executive to the information contained within that log.

I humbly await a reply from Delegate r3n.

I've been thinking long and hard about this request all this time.

To help me with my considerations: why are you seeking to have this information released?

Historical record. Most of the opinions on Elu's public release of information are already know, except for the information that is stored in a secret forum that is essentially FIOA proof after it was deemed to be "not part of the government" even though all those with access were government officials. This thread, fortunately, was not thrown in that forum.

This thread just gives more insight to the aftermath of the release of that log.

Back