Aragnatim:
Nation in The North Pacific: Aragnatim
Ministry you are interested in joining: Gameside Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Not really any
Accepted! <3

Welcome to the Ministry :)

Nation in The North Pacific: The Undead Union
Ministry you are interested in joining: C&E
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: just take a look at the OOC forums c:

Nation in The North Pacific: Kaschovia
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs

(I applied for this pretty long ago, but I'm re-applying again so the current WA Minister sees it.)

Nation in The North Pacific: Religioncord
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Aragnatim:
Approved. Glad to have you. :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Hesskin empire
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:Not really, does doing diplomatic relations in Total War games and Civ Games count? (Lol jk)

Hesskin Empire:
Nation in The North Pacific: Hesskin empire
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:Not really, does doing diplomatic relations in Total War games and Civ Games count? (Lol jk)
Accepted. Only if you manage to avoid Gandhi nuking you. ;)

Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs - OOC coordinator
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: just take a look at the OOC forums c:

Frozentophat:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs - OOC coordinator
Gladly accepted! Welcome aboard! :tnp:

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture-where ever IG thinks I should be
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none (some OOC)

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture as the RolePlay Games Coordinator
Previous experience in this area of government: I know how to run sporting events and other things like that very well.

Kasch:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture as the RolePlay Games Coordinator
Previous experience in this area of government: I know how to run sporting events and other things like that very well.
Accepted! Very much looking forward to you helping put our new Stadium to best use, Kasch!

IndieGirl:
Kasch:
Accepted! Very much looking forward to you helping put our new Stadium to best use, Kasch!
I have a whole list of ideas that we should try out!

Aragnatim:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture-where ever IG thinks I should be
Arag, is there anything specific you'd like to be involved in, or work on? Do you have any particular skills you think might be helpful as a member of staff, or that you'd like to be able to use more around the forum?

IndieGirl:
Aragnatim:
Arag, is there anything specific you'd like to be involved in, or work on? Do you have any particular skills you think might be helpful as a member of staff, or that you'd like to be able to use more around the forum?
nothing i'd like to work on or be involved in. And I have no skills :P
just where ever u need help. I'd be willing to move around if i needed to.

Nation in The North Pacific: Hermaes

Nation in The North Pacific: Sasten

Ministry you are interested in joining: Gameside Affairs - Deputy Minister

Previous experience in this area of government: My experience in government would best be described as minimal, however I have been an RMB Guardian since the program's inception, and have been on NationStates for nearly 6.5 years now, and thus am quite familiar with the game's mechanics and concepts.

Note: I am currently serving as a Deputy Attorney General, and I would prefer to see my term completed at the conclusion of the next judicial elections. If it is impossible to wait for this, then please ignore this application for the time being.

Sasten:
Nation in The North Pacific: Sasten

Ministry you are interested in joining: Gameside Affairs - Deputy Minister

Previous experience in this area of government: My experience in government would best be described as minimal, however I have been an RMB Guardian since the program's inception, and have been on NationStates for nearly 6.5 years now, and thus am quite familiar with the game's mechanics and concepts.

Note: I am currently serving as a Deputy Attorney General, and I would prefer to see my term completed at the conclusion of the next judicial elections. If it is impossible to wait for this, then please ignore this application for the time being.
You'll be accepted for now and will still be added to the group, but you can choose which position you would like to be assigned to until your term is completed :)

Aragnatim:
nothing i'd like to work on or be involved in. And I have no skills :P
just where ever u need help. I'd be willing to move around if i needed to.
You are accepted into the Cultural Affairs member group for now, let's talk more and figure out where to have you serve. :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Hexcon
Ministry you are interested in joining: Gameside Affairs (preferably as a RMB Guardian/Mentor)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none, but I figured there arnt many people in the ministry yet so they need all the help they can get.

Nation in The North Pacific: Blackshear41

Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs. I want to do IndieGirl's bidding. (Wait, did that sound creepy? Nah, just overthinking it.)

Previous experience in this area of government: 16,000 posts and counting. mostly in the Cultural forums. Also, 3-time TNP delegate, original Minister of Foreign Affairs, countless other semi-important things, blah, blah, blah.

Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of Foreign Affairs Representative / Diplomatic Events Coordinator
Previous experience in this area of government: I'm already a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

21micfol:
Nation in The North Pacific: Hexcon
Ministry you are interested in joining: Gameside Affairs (preferably as a RMB Guardian/Mentor)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none, but I figured there arnt many people in the ministry yet so they need all the help they can get.
Accepted! <3

Don't forget to post here to let me know that you're available.

Blackshear:

Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs. I want to do IndieGirl's bidding. (Wait, did that sound creepy? Nah, just overthinking it.)

Previous experience in this area of government: 16,000 posts and counting. mostly in the Cultural forums. Also, 3-time TNP delegate, original Minister of Foreign Affairs, countless other semi-important things, blah, blah, blah.
Added to the Culture Group.

Blackshear:

Hooray! Welcome aboard!

Hermaes:
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of Foreign Affairs Representative / Diplomatic Events Coordinator
Previous experience in this area of government: I'm already a member of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Welcome, Hermaes. Your application is accepted, and we are glad to have you join us as our Ministry of Foreign Affairs Representative / Diplomatic Events Coordinator!

Nation in The North Pacific: - Frances Francis the First of France
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture (RP Mod)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Culture Minister of TNP, Deputy Minister of Culture of TNP, Former RP Mod for TNP, and "Guy who keeps the machine from falling apart" in TNP Cartography.

Lord Lore:
Nation in The North Pacific: - Frances Francis the First of France
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture (RP Mod)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Culture Minister of TNP, Deputy Minister of Culture of TNP, Former RP Mod for TNP, and "Guy who keeps the machine from falling apart" in TNP Cartography.
Thank you, Lord Lore! Your application has been accepted, and we would be delighted to have you join us in the ministry and in the Culture Council as our National RolePlay Coordinator.

Nation in The North Pacific: Barua
Ministry you are interested in joining:justice
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:judge

Nation in The North Pacific: barua
Ministry you are interested in joining:World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: not much

andy2921:
Nation in The North Pacific: Barua
Ministry you are interested in joining:justice
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:judge
The justice branch of the government isn't a ministry. Judges and the Attorney General are elected, not appointed. However, Deputy Attorney Generals are appointed by the Attorney General. When the new Attorney General is elected in a few days, maybe you could apply to be their deputy?

Got the WA Affairs Applications updated, I think. If I missed you (sorry!), but feel free to reapply (or else just quote back your old application), and I'll get that processed.

I'm looking to name a Deputy or two in the next week or so, so be on the lookout for those posts in the WA Affairs area. :D

Mikecars12:
Nation in The North Pacific: Parligash
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of World Assembly Affairs-World Assembly Legislative League Staff,
Ministry of Culture and Entertainment-Culture Organizer and finally Ministry of Home Affairs-Recruiter of nations in The North Pacific
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None, However Hopefully that changes
ReApplying i have more experience since then, however i don't know if i can get into all of them, let me know.

Nation in The North Pacific: Asnaz

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Executive Staff

Previous experience: I actually work in the State Department of the United States, for the current Secretary of State; John Kerry.

Asnaz:
Nation in The North Pacific: Asnaz

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Executive Staff

Previous experience: I actually work in the State Department of the United States, for the current Secretary of State; John Kerry.
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry!

Proxy of Demescia:
Nation in The North Pacific: Demescia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None
Accepted. Glad to have you with us!

Back