Applications for the Executive Staff

Bon:
Nation in The North Pacific: Bonreas
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Accepted. Welcome to the Diplomatic Corps. We will be in touch with the name of your Mentor shortly.

Nebula:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Watching Nebula
Ministry you are interested in joining: Education (university staff)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Currently teaching a class in TCB.
Welcome aboard.

Nation in The North Pacific: The United States of New Sekai.
Ministry you are interested in joining: The Ministry of Education.
Previous experience in this area of government: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Aelbank
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications, University
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Head of Civil Service(UK), Special Advisor(UK)

Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Education (University Staff)

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.

Sytarenne:
Nation in The North Pacific: Sytarenne
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communication
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Processed
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry of Communications!

Norvalkin:
Nation in The North Pacific: Norvalkin
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Volunteered for local TV station as an article writer for a variety of topics, including an article on "turning trash into treasure." (slice a tire/tyre in half, makes a nice little planter for a tree)

Processed
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry of Communications!

Charles Kensington:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Head of Civil Service(UK), Special Advisor(UK)
Sorry, you must have at least a "Resident" masking before you can join the executive staff.

Cascadia:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Education (University Staff)

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.
Welcome!

Charles Kensington:

Processed
You now have proper masking and thus have been granted access to the Ministry of Communications! Welcome!

Sytarenne:
Just a question: Can you change Ministries and/or be in 2 of them at once?
You can resign from any Ministry you want, just be sure to contact your Minister.

Yes, you can be a member of all Executive Staff Ministries. I am a member of all the ones listed above, for example.

So do I just re-do the application because I want to become a Member of the Ministry of Education and maybe Foreign Affairs

Ministry you are interested in joining: Education and Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Sytarenne:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Education and Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A
I have accepted you into Culture. I am sure the Education Minister will be around soon to accept your other application. As for your question, yes. Just repost the application. :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Joakim Broden
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Officer of Internal Affairs in The Rejected Realms.

Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Deputy Minister

Note: I'm joining not to be a Mentor or Recruiter, but to forward potential mentees from the RP section who, though dealings with the RP moderators, have indicated their wish to have a Mentor teach them how to RP.

Processed

Darcania:
Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Deputy Minister

Note: I'm joining not to be a Mentor or Recruiter, but to forward potential mentees from the RP section who, though dealings with the RP moderators, have indicated their wish to have a Mentor teach them how to RP.
It is so unfortunate that I have to DENY this application. According to new Policy initiated in my Home Affairs Internal Reform statement, only citizens are eligible to be members of the Home Affairs Ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Ministry you are interested in joining: Minister of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, member of the Minister of Culture and Deputy Minister of Education.

Nation in The North Pacific: Ceretis
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Silver tongue, Prior assistance of new RP members.

Kyorgia:
Nation in The North Pacific: Joakim Broden
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Officer of Internal Affairs in The Rejected Realms.
Accepted. Welcome to Culture!

Nessuno:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Ministry you are interested in joining: Minister of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Member of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, member of the Minister of Culture and Deputy Minister of Education.

Accepted! Welcome to Home Affairs :)

Ceretis:
Nation in The North Pacific: Ceretis
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Silver tongue, Prior assistance of new RP members.

Accepted! Welcome to Home Affairs :)

True Sebland:
Nation in The North Pacific: True Sebland
Ministry you are interested in joining: cartography team
Just saying . . .
You can't join the Cartography team, it isn't a Ministry nor is it part of the Executive Staff.
If you want to join the Cartography team, ask Nierr. I'm guessing he is the only member of it.

Sytarenne:
True Sebland:
Nation in The North Pacific: True Sebland
Ministry you are interested in joining: cartography team
Just saying . . .
You can't join the Cartography team, it isn't a Ministry nor is it part of the Executive Staff.
If you want to join the Cartography team, ask Nierr. I'm guessing he is the only member of it.
Lord Lore is also a member. I would agree, ask either one of them for more information on how to join Cartography.

Nation in The North Pacific: Francovania
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Used to be ambassador to Lazarus, Stargate, The Independent Order, The New Inquisition. Resigned because of disappointment with not being ambassador of Lazarus. Decided to rejoin, because I felt bad after resigning and not representing my beloved former regions.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific:Ilsipani Kuregi
Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None

abhi4195:
Nation in The North Pacific:Ilsipani Kuregi
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None

stalin1953:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Used to be ambassador to Lazarus, Stargate, The Independent Order, The New Inquisition. Resigned because of disappointment with not being ambassador of Lazarus. Decided to rejoin, because I felt bad after resigning and not representing my beloved former regions.

You are both accepted. We will reach out to you regarding the Mentor Program shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific:Of the Athens
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have been ambassador to a couple of mid size regions

Nation in The North Pacific: Eumenor
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs, mentor.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've seen first hand the good mentors can do and seen how nations benefit from this service. Also, Andrew asked me to. XD

Nation in The North Pacific: Syrixia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Mentor.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've already been mentoring a couple people, though not officially, as I'm not an HA Mentor yet. Also Andrew asked me to, like, three times. :rofl:

Back