ARCHIVED: Conference?

Malvad

TNPer
Anyone up for a conference? They are a fun roleplay, even if they aren't successful. I don't care about what would be discussed or how it turns out. I just think we should keep trying to have a successful conference. So who wants to participate?

This sounds like a good idea. I can try and get involved, but it will depend how much time I have.

If you find some more people interested, I can advertise it in the WFE as well.

I'm sure the Zemnaya Svobodans could be induced to attend. I imagine they'll be interested in measures against aggression, as well as supportive of free trade.

I am good for the conference to be about free trade, free movement, and non-aggression. The conference shall take place, if there are no objections, in Malvad's second city and largest city, Tiraspol. It is on the northern point of Malvad. It shall be hosted by Mayor Collin Brown. I am really looking forward to this! :D

Nah, I think the Modino Maro conference was just for Guslantis and ZS, so we may want to start afresh.

I apologize for not posting here or starting the conference. December is a busy month for me and I'm sure it is for many others. I will try to start the conference as soon as I can. It will probably won't be until the weekend. Thank you.

Back