Nominations for the FUNNIEST POSTER

Lennart

TNPer
The North Pacific Minister of Culture and Entertainment announces:

Funniest poster in TNP forums

hvrkhg.jpg

This thread is only for Nominations, which will end on wednesday 15:00 UTC. Every forum user can nominate up to two users/nations. You can say any other thing you want, your nomination will be valid as long as you have chosen people who have a valid account in the forums and a nation in TNP. You must name at least the nation/s.

The winner earns our respect, the badge above and being featured in WFE and forums being the funniest poster in the region.

Let's get this party started!

Thank you, Mcm.

As an aside to King Pyter and Jack Holland, to nominate oneself for a "funniest poster" award is possibly the saddest thing I have ever seen.

For that campaign thread you had up, I have to nominate flemingovia as well.

Also Merc.

Flemingovia:
As an aside to King Pyter and Jack Holland, to nominate oneself for a "funniest poster" award is possibly the saddest thing I have ever seen.

I would agree.

Olvern:
For that campaign thread you had up, I have to nominate flemingovia as well.

Also Merc.

Oh no Flem, Olvern doesn't realise that your campaign was entirely serious! :no:

Democratic Donkeys:
Even sadder than a famine victim with a bloated belly and listless eyes? Haha, more jokes like that to come, my friends! :D

That is....

exactly what I meant.

mcmasterdonia:
Oh no Flem, Olvern doesn't realise that your campaign was entirely serious! :no:
:cry:

I'm so sorry people, I am a bad person and I should be ashamed of myself :tb3:

Back