Ahoy hoy!

So I recently moved my nation into TNP(and was rather quickly moved back out by the esteemed delegate) but I thought I'd introduce myself regardless. I hope my stay here is long and fruitful. ;)

So lets see here...

Nickname(s)?: Treize Dreizehn(the list I could go into here could go on for pages)
Main Nation?: The Dourian Embassy
RL Country?: The United States of America.
Favourite Colour(s)?: BLUE.
Do you use IRC?: I do on occasion.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Moderate Liberal, but in the US, so probably moderate for the rest of the world.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I enjoy Roleplay immensely, forum games not so much.

Beyond that basics information, hello!

Maybe not a big deal in in some regions, but here in TNP I think we have laws against the arbitrary use of delegate powers.

Hello fellow. :)

I don't care one bit about "international" goings-on, so you are welcome company in my eyes. Have some fun and stay for a while. Pull up a chair at the Bar and Grill. A regional specialty is the "bloody lennart" cocktail, be sure to order it! :D

Thanks! I know some of y'all don't care too much, but I actually plan to do more work in the WA than anywhere else. Play to my strengths, ya know? ;)

Hi Treize, if you walk into the bar and grill, please don't order the blody lennart cocktail, it violates human rights. MY human rights.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Democratic Donkeys:
Why are you so evil?
I'm still not certain that's an apt characterization. It is however, a quite common one.

That said, I'd like to wave at everyone else who has said hello. As soon as my RA app gets approved, I hope to dive right into working with all of you.

Hi. :hello:

You may have heard your RA application was blocked by the Vice-Delegate. Currently, the RA is deciding whether or not to uphold the VD's recommendation.

It is clear that your reputation precedes you, and it is not a good one. If someone were to refer to me as "evil," I would be 100% certain that it was not an apt characterization. You do not sound so unwavering in your self-assessment.

I think when you posted your oath in the RA, that it was merely a copy/paste thing. I do not believe you took its meaning seriously, nor am I confident you will abide by your word and commit yourself to the well-being of the region. Upon what basis ought I think otherwise?

Hi. I see you are absent an Avatar. As COE may recall, I pay attention to avatars. Does your lack of an avatar nearly a year from your registration and four days from your introductory thread posting indicate limited interest in the region, or something else?

Hi again. :hello:
The vote on your RA request shall close in a couple of days. I was hoping you would not require more time than that to ponder my inquiry above and post a reply.

Back