Nominations: Special Election Associate Justice

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Due to Blue Wolf's election to the office of Vice Delegate, a Special Election for the Office of Associate Justice must be held.

Nominations will open immediately and last until the 15th of December at 12:00 EST.

Following that voting will open immediately and conclude on the 20th of December 2012.

There will be no allocated period for campaigning due to this being a special election. Candidates are encouraged to post a campaign as soon as they accept their nomination.
* shows nations who must resign their current position upon winning this election
Name
Grosseschnauzer
Unibot
Eluvatar*
Pasargad
Haor Chall
Hileville*
Romanoffia*
flemingovia*
Jamie
Earth
mcmasterdonia*
Gulliver
Todd McCloud
Blue Wolf II*
Great Bights Mum
Scandigrad*
Funkadelia
peoples empire
Isimud
Kiwi*
Kogvuron
Alicia DiLaurentis*
Blackshear
Govindia
Prince Windsor
Redamerica
Abbey Anumia
Empire of Narnia
Gladio
Belschaft*
punk d*
Ravania
Chasmanthe
Mahaj
Lord Byron
Tim*
Isidor C. Stark
Ananke
Kingborough*
madjack
Venico M. Stark
Abstain
Deutronesia
James Martin
ADGN8
Mall
Thomas Insaniac
New Kervoskia
Iro
Sovreignry*
John2845
jbwncster
Kyle Keeling
Camwood
Masanmay
Jurisdictions
Jack Dixie
Alvino Castillion
Johz
Democratic Donkeys
r3naissanc3r
Mavis
Koth
Biyah
DRUK
Welsh Cowboy
Bryan von Richthofen
Khan
Cormac Stark
Lennart
King Durk the Awesome
North East Somerset
tear151
ryanchua94
Seomis
Gaspo
Joshua
Moosemenland

Nominated
Earth
R3n
North East Sommerset
Chasmanthe
Todd McCloud

Candidates
Gaspo
Tyler
Unibot
Govindia
Venico
Joshua
Iro
DRUK

Declined
Punk D
R3n
Kingborough
Jamie

I am grateful for the nomination from the Chief Justice. That's an honor in and of itself. However, I must decline because I feel as though we're getting close to having a fully functional AG department and there are way (repeat way!) too many cases on the docket for me to pursue a different position.

I do want to become a justice one day, but I do not feel that now is the appropriate time.

I nominate Chas, Jamie, Kingborough, DRUK and Todd McCloud. I second the nomination of Iro and Joshua.

Cormac Stark:
[...] I nominate [...] r3n [...].
Thank you for the nomination. Were the election in a month from now, I would eagerly run. But at this point of the year I cannot realistically expect to be able to cope with the Court's workload, so I have to decline.

With such a diverse field, I hope some of the many candidates will see fit to share their platforms prior to the commencement of voting this weekend.

Why would they share their platforms when apparently not having a platform at all is the way to win an election?

Romanoffia:
Why would they share their platforms when apparently not having a platform at all is the way to win an election?
Well, having a platform would involve some degree of genuine interest in the position or in presenting themself to their constituency. To suggest acting in that way is nonsense!

LOL, Gaspo. I too once shared a philosophy of involvement and convincing people of your positions. Long have these days passed :,(

Oh, and if this post is too off-topic, I'll second my own nomination.

mcmasterdonia:
Nominations will open immediately and last until the 15th of December at 12:00 EST.
It's 9.30 EST so I guess nominations are still open.

Kiwi:
I nominate Chas, Jamie, Kingborough, DRUK and Todd McCloud. I second the nomination of Iro and Joshua.
Thanks, but I respectfully decline this time.

r3naissanc3r:
Cormac Stark:
[...] I nominate [...] r3n [...].
Thank you for the nomination. Were the election in a month from now, I would eagerly run. But at this point of the year I cannot realistically expect to be able to cope with the Court's workload, so I have to decline.
Same as this to my nomination.

Thanks Cormac, though.

Back