Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Special Election for Vice Delegate

arms.png

A Special Election for the Office of Vice Delegate is hereby convened due to Tim's resignation.

Nominations will open immediately and last until November 24th @ 1:45am GMT ( November 10th @ 08:45pm EST).

Voting will open immediately after the nomination period and last until November 29th @ 08:45pm GMT (10:45pm EST).

Candidates must be regional assembly members who have held membership for at least 15 days. If candidates hold a separate judicial or legislative office, they must resign that position if they are successful in this election.

The following people are eligible to run. * signifies that they would be required to resign from a present position if elected.

Grosseschnauzer
Unibot
Eluvatar
Pasargad
Haor Chall
Hileville*
Romanoffia
flemingovia
Jamie
Earth
mcmasterdonia
Gulliver
Todd McCloud
Blue Wolf II*
Great Bights Mum
Scandigrad
Funkadelia*
peoples empire
Isimud
Kiwi*
Kogvuron
Aurora DiLaurentis
Blackshear
Govindia
Prince Windsor
Redamerica
Tyler Kazakov
Abbey Anumia
Empire of Narnia
Gladio
Belschaft*
punk d*
Ravania
Chasmanthe
Mahaj
Lord Byron
Tim
FALCONKATS
Isidor C. Stark
Ananke
Kingborough*
Barbakiueria
madjack
Venico M. Stark
Abstain
Deutronesia
James Martin
ADGN8
Mall
Thomas Insaniac
New Kervoskia
Iro
Chairman of FCPR
Sovreignry
John2845
jbwncster
Kyle Keeling
Camwood
Masanmay
Jurisdictions
Jack Dixie
Almaniania
Johz
Democratic Donkeys
r3naissanc3r
Mavis
Koth
Biyah
DRUK
Raymond Sullivan
Possible that there are more :P

Nominees:
Flemingovia

Candidates:
Biyah
Blue Wolf
Abstain
Kiwi
Funkadelia
Kingborough
Chasmanthe
Scandigrad
Romanoffia
Thomas Insaniac
Aurora DiLaurentis
DRUK

Declined:
Unibot
Great Bights Mum
Blackshear
Gladio
Abbey Anumia
Jamie Anumia
Grosseschnauzer

I nominate Grosseschnauzer, Unibot, Romanoffia, Jamie, Great Bights Mum, Scandigrad, Kiwi, Blackshear, Abbey Anumia, Gladio, Chasmanthe, and Abstain.

Thank you Elu and Funk! I appreciate the nomination. Since my WA is available now. I gladly accept.

In turn I also nominate Funkadelia.

Blue Wolf II:
I accept my nomination and in turn nominate Todd McCloud.
Hmm this poses an interesting idea. I thought about this a few weeks ago, but doubted anyone would be willing to do it. I still do. But it's a unique idea. What's the possibility of having a vice delegate that's recognized, but another is in his place as a surrogate? Like, the guy elected calls the shots, but the surrogate keeps the count? It's sort of like a less funny version of one of the plot lines in Arrested Development, where the Bluth patriarch was confined to house arrest but hired a surrogate to basically be his eyes and ears when dealing with his family.

Eluvatar:
I nominate Grosseschnauzer, Unibot, Romanoffia, Jamie, Great Bights Mum, Scandigrad, Kiwi, Blackshear, Abbey Anumia, Gladio, Chasmanthe, and Abstain.
Thank you Elu, but I respectfully decline :tb2:

Eluvatar:
I reluctantly accept. :P

I also second the nominations of Grosseschnauzer and Romanoffia.

Todd McCloud:
Blue Wolf II:
Hmm this poses an interesting idea. I thought about this a few weeks ago, but doubted anyone would be willing to do it. I still do. But it's a unique idea. What's the possibility of having a vice delegate that's recognized, but another is in his place as a surrogate? Like, the guy elected calls the shots, but the surrogate keeps the count? It's sort of like a less funny version of one of the plot lines in Arrested Development, where the Bluth patriarch was confined to house arrest but hired a surrogate to basically be his eyes and ears when dealing with his family.
I'd have to double check a few things if you sent this to judicial review, and I can't speak for the other justices, but I believe what you are suggesting would be grossly unconstitutional.

Belschaft:
Todd McCloud:
Blue Wolf II:
I'd have to double check a few things if you sent this to judicial review, and I can't speak for the other justices, but I believe what you are suggesting would be grossly unconstitutional.
Honestly I didn't expect it to take off, or even remotely work. I just thought it'd be a unique idea.

I nominate Possible that there are more :P

I feel that he/she/it is a very viable candidate.

I would advise candidates to start an election campaign thread as soon as possible. As this is a special election there is no time allocated for campaigning.

so many campaign threads. I'm so lost. If anyone would like my vote please PM me. I am 100% undecided.

With so many candidates, it makes more sense to respectfully decline the nomination. Thanks to my nominators for thinking of me, though.

Back