Vote: Absence of Vice Delegate; Acting Chair

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
This is a vote on the proposal suggested by the honourable Grosseschnauzer. The vote will last until all members have voted. Vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain

Vote: Absence of Vice Delegate; Acting Chair:
A. Whenever the Vice Delegate is absent or unavailable for more than 24 hours; or when there is a vacancy in the office of Vice Delegate or the Vice Delegate is serving as Acting Delegate; the Security Council member who is next under the order of succession shall preside as the Acting Chair.
B. The serving Vice Delegate may designate a Security Council member as Acting Chair but this Rule shall apply whenever that Acting Chair is absent or unavailable for more than 48 hours.
C. The Acting Chair may perform any act previously noticed by the Vice Delegate within the Security Council, or which is deemed required or necessary for the timely conduct of the business of the Security Council.
D. As used in this Rule, "Absent or unavailable for more than 24 hours" means that the Vice Delegate has not logged onto the forums, or posted in a governmental thread within the preceding 24 hours; or that some mandated act by the Vice Delegate is overdue by 24 hours.

Grosseschnauzer:
Pasargad, I believe everyone has voted now, and the result is clear. Can you declare the result so we can move on?
I believe McMasterdonia is chair of this body, and opened this vote.

The Vote on Absence of Vice Delegate; Acting Chair has passed in the affirmative, with 3 Aye, and 1 Abstain.

I will update the Rules now. Thank you.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back