FORMAL PROPOSAL: MOTION FOR THE RECALL OF BLUE WOLF

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
I move the recall of blue Wolf as delegate for the following reasons:

1. Failure to publish an election schedule on time. :fish:
2. Failure to post a list of his appointments in a thread of Govindia's choosing. :fish:
3. Failure to apologise to Govindia in a sufficiently contrite manner. :fish:
3 and a half. Failure to defend the Temple of Flemingovia against the forces of secularlst Forim administration. :fish:
4. The desire to see BW break the record for most recall attempts in a single term. :fish:
5. He promised me a tenner if I did it. :fish:

Does my motion find a second?

:headbang:

Perhaps we should just make it a legal obligation to bait Gov in every post? Or have we already and I‘ve missed it? It is difficult to tell at the moment.

Its a historic day for democracy.. I wish only that the Farceocratic Constitution could be in place, its provisions for a recall are very clear. Summon the speaker!

Namyeknom:
:headbang:

Perhaps we should just make it a legal obligation to bait Gov in every post? Or have we already and I‘ve missed it? It is difficult to tell at the moment.
to be honest my grounds for recall were a bit slender, and i really want that tenner. Nothing is intended towards Govindia, this is just the most current thang involving Blue Wolf

flemingovia:
to be honest my grounds for recall were a bit slender, and i really want that tenner.
:lol:

I feel your recall is a bit vapid, bin it quick and rapid!

I would vote for any legislation presented in rhyming couplets.

The Speaker hasn't put this to an immediate vote, which is unforgivable! I say we should put Jamie up for Recall as well for not fulfilling their duty. All we need is someone to second it and a motion for an immediate vote. :P

Blue Wolf II:
Second!

Motion for an immediate vote! :P
Now that's a historical first in any region - the delegate seconding a motion to bring to bring his own recall to a vote. LOL!

What you should have done is added into the bill/recall question the effective date of the recall which would, of course, be the last day of the term. :lol:

Back