Re: Grosseschnauzer

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Grosseschnauzer:
I believe the proper course would be to ask the Court to appoint a special prosecutor on the matter. Any former justice or AG would probably be qualified if they're not conflicted out.
Or you could see if your predecessor has time. (And no, I don't mean the previous term your served.)
I think the best course of action would be to appoint three people to oversee the trial. They can then go and hide, after which everyone in the Regional Assembly can take a turn at being justice. When the music stops, whoever is justice at the time has to kiss Eluvatar.

Furthermore, I propose that all rules of procedure be ignored, and that the trial be conducted over a six month period, at the end of which we declare a mistrial and start again.

I also propose that Blue Wolf be in charge of the prosecution, and his term as delegate be extended until the trial is over or 2017, whichever comes around sooner.

It is the TNP way.

Hey, Flem, can I make supplications to Your High and Mighty Dietyship and ask you to perform a miracle?

Please give these guys a sense of humor. In fact, give the whole Region a sense of humor if you have the spare time.

Three valid miracles have already been performed.

However, I shall give you a further sign. There shall be a lol'ing on this thread before a day has passed. Thus shall ye know that I am god.

Back