Registered Citizens

I am a TNPer and my TNP nation is Saxony Badenburg. I would like to apply for the defender/raider form for WA nation disclosure. :)

Ignore, I have decided to apply for RA membership instead.

Divine Fire:
My Nation is TNP is Divine Fire, and in 12 or so hours from now Divine fire will be given WA status. So could you approve this application 12 hours from now.
Divine Fire, please check your PMs and respond; there is a question concerning your security check that needs to be cleared before you can receive citizen masking.

Since the other apps that were not responded to have applied to or been accepted to the Regional Assembly, it is not necessary to conduct a security check here, since they will have or already have received the same check in connection with the R.A. application.

Cormac Stark:
I would like to resign from the Regional Assembly but retain my TNP citizenship. I'm told this is the way to go about it.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Cormac Stark.
In future please also tell the Speaker if you wish this to happen, I do not check this thread and I need to be informed when people resign.

I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Karpathos. Just for the record my WA at this time is Nea-Petropolis.

Edit: My WA is now "tetrapolis" which is currently assisting the rebuilding of my native region.

newmist:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is <Newmist>. :D

Checked and approved.

Edit:
Karpathos:
I'm a TNPer and my TNP nation is Karpathos. Just for the record my WA at this time is Nea-Petropolis.

Edit: My WA is now "tetrapolis" which is currently assisting the rebuilding of my native region.
Also checked and also approved.

Back