The Agenda

Just a few thoughts of mine; feel free to chime in as you guys receive access here:

1) Cabinet members should either wear an Islamic-themed avatar or sig... feel free to be creative.

2) I would like to have some sort of cultural event at some point. If there are any Muslim holidays coming up we could celebrate them... haven't looked at a Muslim calendar though. Maybe could also try calls to prayer.

3) I said in my campaign that I wanted to pursue closer relations with a few user-created regions, preferably ones with some military might. Ideas on that front are welcome because I'm not certain whom I want to approach at the moment.

4) If there's anything I've not mentioned feel free to bring them up...

What does everyone make of TBH as a potential ally? It is just a random thought I had - haven't given it much thought yet.

And regarding the 'cultural event' thing I thought it might be interesting to establish a TNP Mosque for calls to prayer and the like. Would provide for some interesting cultural stuff without too much effort.

ugh....

RB is defense minister, so I guess we're kind of working with them, but anything official would make us look bad in defender eyes.

True. Maybe we could simultaneously pursue an alliance with a defender group? :P

Or a better idea would be to pursue relations with a large neutral region, though I'm not familiar with many of those, so ideas are welcome.

With regard to this "defender/raider" system of old, it is not wise nor beneficial for our region to be shoved into one camp. I would like to recommend that we pursue relations with those regions who are interested in aiding our region when we need it, regardless of their ideological bent.

I know that a few of my colleagues hail from other organizations and regions, and while I really do not care if you are defender or raider, I am hopeful that we all will put TNP first as Ministers of this government.

"neutral" .... probably better for a realtime IRC chat, because it is a little complicated

I'm in their city council (just recently joined)

Back