TNP-TEP-TWP alliance

I have been thinking about this and floated the idea past Todd McCloud last night. He thought it sounded good, so I figured I'd float the same past cabinet.

In some sense it sounds like Azure which was a failure, but I'd like for this to be more of an alliance of cultural exchange than a military/security-based alliance. We can and should of course collaborate on military and security matters but I don't think that alone can sustain alliances these days.

Regarding making this a cultural alliance, basically I think members should be encouraged to interact on each other's forums; perhaps we could include a clause mandating/encouraging that the three feeder governments actively promote cultural events held in any of the three.

Thoughts are welcome.

maybe we can get all three regions to post links to the other regions' forums

add a clause encouraging registering on multiple forums

have you ran this past Rol yet?

Sounds like a fairly solid idea to me. It sounds like it would help increase camaraderie between the feeders which in turn helps with security and military matters because everybody's getting along nicely.

TNP and TEP have enjoyed a very close relationship in the past few months. I'd like to see our relations with TWP improve too, so this sounds like a good idea.

From a military/intelligence stand point, I would be hesitant to enter into any repeat of the Azure Alliance. Neither party has any military capability at this point, nor any feeder for that matter, thus to sign a paper saying that we will be able to assist each other when we possibly can not will make this (like the Azure Alliance) a laughing stock. Unofficial communications with them are fine on the military matter, but best stick to cultural exchanges for now.

Back