Conclusion of Term

First, I want to thank Tresville for appointing me to this position.

I admit that I was unable to complete all the tasks I had planned on finishing, and for that I apologize. I also apologize for my absence in early December.

We did get some things done this term though. The news box, though not perfect, is a great improvement over the old one that had to be edited by administrators. How this is going to transition into the next term, I do not know. I will speak with the next Minister to see how he/she wishes to do this. I am more than happy to run it until then. As an aside, I am looking to replace it with a Javascript powered solution rather than Flash, that way we don't have a problem with browsers caching it.

The Fourth Annual North Pacific Awards Ceremony was organized, votes were collected, and judges have chose the winners. Ceremony night has been scheduled for Tuesday, 1/27/09, at 8pm EST. (Join us!!)

Announcements of forum events were made on the Regional Message Board in an attempt to recruit people to the forum. This, and general conversational posts, help to push spam off of the RMB.

So I know it wasn't a lot, and I'm sure the next MoIA will do a better job than I did, but I hope at least these few things that we got done will be worthwhile contributions to the region!

James Eric, representative appointed by *Ator People , closes his laptop and puts it into his bag. Taking a last glance of the spectacular view from the office, he closes his door and leaves the Ministry of the Interior.

Back