Interior Minister

Tresville

TNPer
Application period ends: 10/13 at 9pm ET

Responsibilities:
- Must keep your forum active
- Must be able to hire a capable staff (number is your choice) and properly delegate authority by specifying their responsibilities.
- In charge of The Wire
- Must keep the "Regional Updates" box on the forum up to date with TNP happenings and events.
- Along with recruiting and welcoming new members you must post news on the regions RMB weekly.
- Responsible for organizing Award Ceremonies and a schedule of awards. Create your own to help activity!
- You control the WFE!!! I want something new and entertaining weekly!!! TNP Motto will remain.
- Must keep statistics of the above in a thread. We want to see what your doing and that your active.
- Must be a active voter in the RA (Don't miss more than 2 votes unless on vacation).

Requirements:
- Nation in TNP with a population of over 250 Million or a Forum post count of 3.0 or higher. 75 % of posts must be outside of the Entertainment section. WA not a must but a plus.
- Average post count of 1.0 (if not prove that you can be active....post count from another forum, etc)
- Previous position in a government (any) preferred but not a must.

Applicant should post his/her resume here. Please make sure u fill the requirements. Post them in your app.

**Note**
Spambusters HQ is being moved and will no longer be the responsibility of Interior.

Nation in TNP with a population of over 250 Million or a Forum post count of 3.0 or higher. 75 % of posts must be outside of the Entertainment section. WA not a must but a plus.

Just out of interest, are you going to be counting them to make sure people hit the required 75% target? :P

Nation: Kharkistania- 2.405 billion
Average Post Count: 2.8 daily
Total Posts: 1,182
Not sure of My Post Percentage, but I rarely post in Entertainment.
Voted in nearly every RA vote
Previously the Immigration Minister, so I've already been doing a lot of the stuff listed.

I will apply!

I would be honored to be chosen for the position of Interior Minister. I will be able to fulfill all the above responsibilities, and I have some great ideas for the office. Among them is a more organized method for updating the Regional Updates box (I have some ideas to hopefully improve the technical side of that as well), as well as a region wide Awards Ceremony and other "party" like events to bring the region together.

Nation Population: 7.255 billion

Total Cumulative Posts: 2,201 ( 1.59% of total forum posts )

Posts per day: 2.1 (I was away for a while and I've been here for a long time. This will go up now that I am back.)

Previous Government Positions:

- Minister of Culture and Education (Aug 2005)
- Minister of Communications (Feb 2006)
- Security Council (Feb 2006, May 2006, Aug 2006, Feb 2007, May 2007, Aug 2007)
- Minister of Defense (May 2006)
- Minister of Defense (May 2007)
- Chancellor of The North Pacific University (2007)
- Vice Delegate (Aug 2007)

I am interested in the Interior Ministry.

I've been around a bit and have a good number of relevant skills, from recruitment to statistics-keeping and WFE-organizing and graphics creation.

Population: 5.275 billion

Per day: 1.4 or 0.7

Government History:
  1. Vice Delegate
  2. Speaker
  3. Security Council
  4. Vice Delegate
  5. Delegate
Best of luck to all putting themselves forward! :)

I would rather give the VD more responsibilities instead of him taking another position. We have new members that fit the requirements and can get a chance to get involved.

I'll apply,

TNP nation for application: MrMcseed

PPD count: 1.6

Government positions here and in other regions:

Town Councillor of the West Pacific,
Former Deputy Mayor of the West Pacific,
Former Mayor of TWP,
Deputy Mayor Volunteer of TWP,
Minister of Defense and Intel of The United Kingdom,
Senator of the Rejected Realms,
RA member on TNP,
Councillor of Lazarus,
Axiom guild member of Equinox,
Chief Crusader of Equinox,
Member of the TWP WPLF,
Former member of the TWP BSS,
and Member of the Crusaders of Justice in Equinox.

Good luck to everyone else! :)

Sorry for the delay...the application period is now closed.

"ALL" the above applicants will be presented to the CLO and then to the RA. Official results will be posted in the Delegates forum. The RA vote for "approval" will be open but the decision is not official until I post it.

Good luck to all!

Back