-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Ivan:
I have no opinion on this one way or the other, because having one might constitute a violation of my oath, so I am just giving you this information because you are the current sitting Delegate.

The Delegate-Elect plans to remove you from access to anything pertaining to the war effort against the Empire. He believes you have been compromised. He may be correct, I can not say. It may be that you are planning to coup the Constitution and align yourself with the Empire. That may or may not be the case. I am not supporting either directive with this message.

Regardless, you will not have any access to anything beyond what is granted specifically by the Constitution very soon. Therefore, if you were planning to align with the Empire then doing so swiftly would be to your benefit. If you are not planning to align with the Empire then no action needs to be taken on your part.

This message does not constitute support for or against said actions and can not in any way be read to mean that the nation Gracius Maximus supports or rejects the actions being planned. It is informative only. The information was not collected via spying or subterfuge and was provided freely, as I provide it to you.

Is he trying to roll for Inspire Paranoia (DC 30)?

Ahem. Guess my plan already worked. Honestly didn't expect it this quickly.

Ladies and gents...the first example of people who will try to divide us.

Elu...i only said that to Biyah and 1 other person.

I believe u can deduce the rest.

Ahem. Guess my plan already worked. Honestly didn't expect it this quickly.

Ladies and gents...the first example of people who will try to divide us.

Elu...i only said that to Biyah and 1 other person.

I believe u can deduce the rest.
Can you say who the other is?

Ivan:
I have no opinion on this one way or the other, because having one might constitute a violation of my oath, so I am just giving you this information because you are the current sitting Delegate.

The Delegate-Elect plans to remove you from access to anything pertaining to the war effort against the Empire. He believes you have been compromised. He may be correct, I can not say. It may be that you are planning to coup the Constitution and align yourself with the Empire. That may or may not be the case. I am not supporting either directive with this message.

Regardless, you will not have any access to anything beyond what is granted specifically by the Constitution very soon. Therefore, if you were planning to align with the Empire then doing so swiftly would be to your benefit. If you are not planning to align with the Empire then no action needs to be taken on your part.

This message does not constitute support for or against said actions and can not in any way be read to mean that the nation Gracius Maximus supports or rejects the actions being planned. It is informative only. The information was not collected via spying or subterfuge and was provided freely, as I provide it to you.

Is he trying to roll for Inspire Paranoia (DC 30)?
:eyeroll:

What? You don't believe it possible that after 5 years in the most smoke filled dark corners of the game that I wouldn't have fairly extensive connections? :P

Back