Remasking and moderation status

I have completed all of Elu's requests on Cabinet masking and moderation assignments as best as I could follow the appointments that were made.

All Cabinet members who are not already admin or global mods have been given moderator powers over subforums related to their areas. I ask that those "regular" moderators review the TOS, the forum appendicies, and the procedures in the Moderation HQs. While moderation itself has been fortuiously seldom, we do need to follow the established procedures when the need arise.

When you see spam, whether the money kind or the x-rated kind move the offending threads to the lock box asap, and notify the admin (myself, FLem, or GBM). We'll add the username, IPs, and emails to the ban filters at our first opportunity.

If Cabinet members need to create or archive subforums, just drop us a PM. If you need a temporary archive forum so you can archive old threads, let me know that as well. Once you've finished we can then move that temporary forum to general archives.

Let me sleep on it and I'll see if I can try something else tomorrow.

I'm not sure why this isn't working right. It shouldn't matter which mask you have as long as you have all of the permissions for both Cabinet and CLO.

I think you have to be a forum you are a moderator over. I can't access the Mod CP from here, but when I go to the NPA forums I can.

O.K., two things:

Try logging out and log in.

ALso try to see if the Mod CP shows up in an area of the forums for which you have been given mod powers (your username is listed on the main page for those subforums.

If you still have the problem after doing both things, then get back to me.

Back