-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
So, first step is getting Internal Affairs in order.

I'd like to get you, Ermarian, Flemingovia, Grimalkin, and Outer Kharkistania all in office and doing your jobs as soon as possible, as well as establish some regular communications channels.

Are you guys up for IRC meetings?

Here's a specific Agenda anyways:

EDIT: GAH FRUSTRATION forum lists make me angry.

AGENDA

IRC is OK, but I am a bit unpredictable at the moment as regards availability. I am around a lot, I just cannot guarantee when

Business? Business does not belong in the North Pacific.

Anyways, if you need any legislative help I’ll be around.

I've been recruiting newly founded nations in TNP, but I'll need some more volunteers if we're going to be recruiting in shifts, and also if we plan to send TG's out to the entire region occasionally.

Oh, since I'm partially responsible for RMB activity, I've inaugurated THE TNP RMB DISCUSSION FORUM CROSSFIRE GROUP CLUB to keep the RMB busy without resorting to actually spamming to get rid of spam. I realized that since Flem is MoComm, I'll probably need his input on this as well, as we'll be occasionally discussing news and TNP policy. (Also, since this is a parody of cable talking heads shows, I'll need his wry since of humor as well ^__^)

I've been recruiting newly founded nations in TNP, but I'll need some more volunteers if we're going to be recruiting in shifts, and also if we plan to send TG's out to the entire region occasionally.

Oh, since I'm partially responsible for RMB activity, I've inaugurated THE TNP RMB DISCUSSION FORUM CROSSFIRE GROUP CLUB to keep the RMB busy without resorting to actually spamming to get rid of spam. I realized that since Flem is MoComm, I'll probably need his input on this as well, as we'll be occasionally discussing news and TNP policy. (Also, since this is a parody of cable talking heads shows, I'll need his wry since of humor as well ^__^)
I need to talk to you about recruiting.

Back