Where's Westwind?

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Dear viewer,

Can you find Westwind? The rogue delegate has gone missing and is only seen once a day at banning time.

So can you find:
  • Westwind? (he is hard to spot)
    Any member of the Crimson Order High Council? (nor can we)
    Two members of the e-army looking bewildered and wondering what they are doing in TNP?
    Imhotep? (hint: You will find him in a courthouse being very, very quiet)
    Nik the Enforcer (hint: he is very very big and scary and always delivers on his threats)
    Members of the Gatesville guard who are sleeping?
waldo.jpg

being very, very quiet

Does he look anything like this?

20_Elmer_Fudd2.jpg

The .info forum is indeed pretty silent. One post today. Gatesville made it. :P

One post yesterday. Dali reminding people that by today they need to cut their signatures down.

And two active topics on April 15. One of them is Khark's trial (an amusing read, incidentally), and the other is this. I find it ironic that Twoslit is named a tactic to "split the community that dwells on s13." Because as Fulhead's follow-up post shows, the only community being divided about Twoslit is theirs. :P

A war of attrition is, as recently pointed out, won by the people who care more.

I suppose Westwind's sudden absence means he doesn't care?

I am here.

Thanks for the mention though, don't really think I warrant it.

I am quiet in the Court there because I was order to be so since it seems they can not manage an effective timetable for a trial and I felt the need to point it out.

I am quiet in the Court there because I was order to be so since it seems they can not manage an effective timetable for a trial and I felt the need to point it out.
You Crimsons ain't got no stamina!

Trials only really get going once they get into their sixth month...

You Crimsons ain't got no stamina!

Trials only really get going once they get into their sixth month...
That seems, at least to me, to be a ridiculous frame of reference. The political world moves too rapidly for long delays.

Take the current case for example. The Defendant has decided to ignore the questions posed by the Prosecution, the Prosecution therefore appeals to the Court for some form of motivation and is in turn told by the Court that he is out of order, eventhough he is simply asking for a remedy to the current stalling. The Prosecution then starts ignoring the forum altogether like the Defendant, having become disenfrancised with the whole process and some of the individuals involved.

I have been on good terms with the Delegate and do not fault him for the shoddy performance of the legal system there. Even if he were as active as some wish him to be he would have too much on his plate to manage all aspects of the region. I simply find it disappointing that he selected those that are not up to the challenge to run his justice system.

If you have the starting premise that ignoring it will make it go away then it will be so in this realm. I find that said and in an OOC sense not very sporting.

Take the current case for example. The Defendant has decided to ignore the questions posed by the Prosecution, the Prosecution therefore appeals to the Court for some form of motivation and is in turn told by the Court that he is out of order, eventhough he is simply asking for a remedy to the current stalling. The Prosecution then starts ignoring the forum altogether like the Defendant, having become disenfrancised with the whole process and some of the individuals involved.

That is every trial z13 has ever had!

Even if he were as active as some wish him to be he would have too much on his plate to manage all aspects of the region. I simply find it disappointing that he selected those that are not up to the challenge to run his justice system.

Why, a cynical man might suggest a delegate who didn't spend much time on his own forum, and appointed unsuitable people to positions of power, didn't really have the regions best interests to heart...

That is every trial z13 has ever had!

Even if he were as active as some wish him to be he would have too much on his plate to manage all aspects of the region. I simply find it disappointing that he selected those that are not up to the challenge to run his justice system.

Why, a cynical man might suggest a delegate who didn't spend much time on his own forum, and appointed unsuitable people to positions of power, didn't really have the regions best interests to heart...
Perhaps he took what was available. It isn't like the NS world is full of active nations. Even I can tell that from only a few months here. Unfortunately I came to the scene too late to be much of an impact but it seems to me that the game is dying. If you only have unsuitable choices then...

That being said, I can assure you that the Delegate is not absent because of a lack of concern for the region. I am certain his recent inactivity has as much to do with OOC as it does any IC concerns, at least based on my perceptions of the player behind the nation from our few talks.

Ooh. I can feel a Tabloid article coming on:

In an astonishing and outspoken tirade, House of Lord member and prosecutor in the Crimson Order BLASTED his delegate for making "unsuitable choices" in his appointment of Cabinet ministers.

"Perhaps he took what was available" lamented Imhotep, etc etc.

It would make quite a good tabloid, no?

Such issues are of no concern to me. The whole point of a tabloid is to sensationalise the true points so fling away.

I am sure it will be an interesting read, at least to me. I don't think I merit that much spotlight personally and I bet a large number of your constituents would agree with that.

at least you acknowledge that fact Westwind has made unwise appointments are "true points."

See? They said there was no common ground between us. Right there is one point we can both agree on.

I have never said that there is no common ground. I believe I have made it clear that I am disappointed in some of the departments within the Crimson Order but I still believe the Delegate should be supported until such time as he decides to step down or is replaced.

mmh. "my country right or wrong" gets a little jaded the longer you play the game. Some delegates deserve support, some do not, and some deserve opposition. It is not HAVING the office that should arouse support. It is WHAT THEY DO with the office.

Everyting WW has done screams out that he does not deserve support. The fact that he is in the delegate's seat does not somehow confer a divine right on him.

I figured out why WW is nowhere to be found! He has to spend every waking second ejecting anyone who doesn't osculate his posterior with enough vigor. WW has no time for his slaves and drones. He treats them like mushrooms: they are kept in the dark and feed nothing but Bullsh*t. :lol:

But not to worry, WW will be out of here very soon.

Oh, he's going fast now.

And why don't you actually try being constructive and contribute instead of shouting out from the penny stinker section?

Hmmm. Coming from a former rogue delegate who made a very grand mistake, I'll consider the source.

I'd always assumed EM's dictatorship went pretty much how he expected it to, something to occupy time rather than an serious attempt on holding the region...

Anyway, where is Westwind?

I'd always assumed EM's dictatorship went pretty much how he expected it to, something to occupy time rather than an serious attempt on holding the region...

He crashed his car on Exit 15 W on the New Jersey Turnpike. He's not embedded in a support abutment of the Pulaski Skyway. The rest of him is scattered along Tonelle Avenue in Jersey City. ;)

He crashed his car on Exit 15 W on the New Jersey Turnpike. He's not embedded in a support abutment of the Pulaski Skyway. The rest of him is scattered along Tonelle Avenue in Jersey City. ;)
A-Team_MrT_Shut_Up_Fool_t-shirt_small.jpg

Hmmm. Coming from a former rogue delegate who made a very grand mistake, I'll consider the source.
Does being a dictator automatically make you an idiot or unable to judge the actions of others? Probably in your narrow-minded view.
Point one:

Does being a dictator automatically make you an idiot or unable to judge the actions of others?

No, but it makes a dictator a total and complete jackass for using his dictatorial self-aggrandizement as compensation for shortcomings in the anatomy department.

Point two:

Probably in your narrow-minded view.

Let me inform the ignorant that I happen to be about the most open-minded person you will ever meet with the exception that I have to truck with dictators, jackasses or others who mate with insects due to their anatomical shortcomings as detailed in Point One.

Close minded is seizing control of a region for one's own self-aggrandizement and trying to exterminate those who don't osculate one's posterior to one's satisfaction. Please, give us a lecture on open-mindedness. You seem to be a self proclaimed expert on the subject. Enlighten us all, Commissar.

I have sworn upon the alter of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. ------ Thomas Jefferson

No, but it makes a dictator a total and complete jackass for using his dictatorial self-aggrandizement as compensation for shortcomings in the anatomy department.

See what I mean? :eyeroll:

Let me inform the ignorant that I happen to be about the most open-minded person you will ever meet with the exception that I have to truck with dictators, jackasses or others who mate with insects due to their anatomical shortcomings as detailed in Point One.

What? Was the insect bit aimed at me?

Anyway, yes you are clearly open-minded.

:yes:

Close minded is seizing control of a region for one's own self-aggrandizement and  trying to exterminate those bwho don't osculate one's posterior to one's satisfaction. Please, give us a lecture on open-mindedness. You seem to be a self proclaimed expert on the subject. Enlighten us all, Commissar.

You lost me at posterior.

Anyway, I don't think I ever said I was an "expert" at being open-minded.

Oh, did I strike a nerve? :rofl: :fish:

I know where WW is!

FineLarry.jpg

Lewis and Clark, after months of constantly ejecting nations 24/7 has finally pulled his hair out in frustration at his sinking numbers.

:lol:

I have to ask, how old are you roman? because you sound like a spoiled and annoying brat to me

Oh. MY. GOD. I cannot believe you just said that!!!!!!!!!!! Who says I am spoiled? Go on - name them. I bet you can't. I bet you smell too. This place SUCKS and you SUCK too. In fact this WHOLE GAME SUCKS SUCKIER THAN A VACUUM CLEANER.

Hehehehehe. I said "suck"

Back