Policy of RMB Spam

Joshua

TNPer
I am putting the proposed policy of RMB Spam for final discussion. I will close the discussion on Friday 11:59 pm EST.

Please post any ideas or comments about the policy.

Regulation/Guidelines on Foreign Advertisements

To preserve the Regional Message Board (RMB) of The North Pacific as a venue of communication for native citizens, yet at the same time understanding game-rules on the permission of foreign advertising in the feeders, the Delegate of The North Pacific enacts as follows:

1) The maximum number of lines permitted in an advertisement shall be 15 lines.

2) Advertisements with ASCII art shall also be banned from being posted on our Regional Message Board.

3) Advertisements that are in all capital letters will not be permitted to be posted on our RMB. 

4) RMB spam will include any posts that violate articles 1 - 3.

5) The first offense shall require that the offending ad be posted in the RMB Spam Warning Center and the information to be sent to the UN Delegate. A verbal warning advisory shall be issued to the offending nation.

6) The second offense will entail a telegramed warning explaining the results of continued violation.

7) The third offense will result in the offending nation being ejected and banned from The North Pacific when caught.

8) Continued violations will result in a diplomatic protest to the region of origin and/or possible sanctions against said region.

How would we handle regions that keep violating the policy even after their third offense?

The discussion is closed, and I will be posting this in the Internal Affairs ministry our official RMB spam policy. ^_^

Back