Appointment

At the moment, there is no member group for the Secretary of State; HEM was provided the permissions for the SoS subforum individually. Until things settle down and a member group is created for the SoS, you ill also be given individual permissions for this forum.
When the member group is created, both HEM and Joshua will be transferrred into the appropriate member group.

It's not clear at all what is going to be needed for user groups; and you'll notice that Flem did not use the usr group to give HEM moderator status for the SoS forums. Until now, the occupants of a Cabinet-area user group has gotten mod powers through being placed in the user group and not individually. I much rather address all the user group changes at the same time, especially as a lot of the user groups we have crrently won't be needed (such as each of the deputy minister masks, and some of the full minister masks, plus te Vice Delegate and Prime Minister.

At the moment, there is no member group for the Secretary of State; HEM was provided the permissions for the SoS subforum individually. Until things settle down and a member group is created for the SoS, you ill also be given individual permissions for this forum.
When the member group is created, both HEM and Joshua will be transferrred into the appropriate member group.

There is always some sort of a hold up.

This is trivial, but HEM is masked as a Cabinet member, it would take but a moment to make a deputy minister.

Keep in mind that you and HEM have been individually given the mod powers for the Secretary of State area, so the important aspect of the masking is already done. The fact that Flem and I did not create a member group is because more is involved with that on this forum that others. The point is hoever, that the two of your have the exact same mod powers right now, it;s that it is not reflected in a member user title.
We're going to end up having to rename or delete many of the Cabinet-related user groups as it is, and it would be simplier to wait a little bit to see what the membership of the Cabinet i going to look like, and whether we even need deputy minister like user groups.

HEM is listed as being in the group Secretary of State, so when you say that you have not created a group I get a wee bit confused.

Back