Sultan of the North Pacific

In light of recent events in TNP, I've decided that the current government is broken and simply cannot be fixed. We need a total reboot to the government to make it leaner, meaner, and more efficient. We need officials who actually do there jobs, and we need to clear out all the worthless red tape and bureaucracy.

Unfortunately, it seems the current government wants to deny that these things are happening and would rather carry on a pointless and resource-consuming trial of EM than work and substantively improving the region. I believe this leaves me with only one option:

I hereby declare myself Sultan of the North Pacific! Now, all you whippersnappers get off my lawn!

P.S. Sorry, I'm stealing your thunder JAL, but it looks like one rogue TNP government won't be enough to convince them there's a problem.

:rofl:

2120295-scene_within_the_Melaka_Sultanate_Palace-Melaka.jpg

Petitioners await the blessings of Khark

Since, apparently, I am the new Co-Sultan, I thought I ought to register here. :)
Though, I can't say i'm big in TNP politics. :pinch:

There is an evil force in NS, a force that must be crushed! Who is this force, you may ask? Why, it is Catlandtopia! They don't like your royal Sultans, and spread mean and hurtful rumors about us. It makes us sad. :cry:

Therefore, it is every good TNPer's duty to crush these infidels who hurt feelings. As such, We do declare The North Pacific to be in a state of war with Catlandtopia!

We appoint Comrade General Govindia as the leader of this effort.
All persons, without distinction of rank, must assist the Comrade General in anyway deemed fit to further our interests in this tricky theatre of war. (the Sultans excluded, of course.)

The Midal King of The Fleet Divers hereby volunteers its efforts to oversee all logistical and tactical matters pertaining to water! If you can drink it, or swim in it, you'll answer to us on behalf of the Sultan!

There is no law against declaring yourself anything. When people do we generally just keep them away from sharp objects and loud, startling noises.

They get art therapy on a Thursday afternoon, too.

I hereby declare myself Tsar of Novare Res...

Oh, wait, I already am. Never mind. :lol:

Back