Job Request

I would like to submit an application to become a journalist in this fair region. I keep abreast of world affairs, and I promise that my personal biases won't interfere with my work.

Hmmm: I'd personally be more than willing to have you become a journalist. Unfortunately, such things fall under the bailiwick of the Minister of Communications...and that office stands empty at the moment. Let me contact someone and see what we can do.

I still want an opportunity to run for the Office of Prime Minister because I feel I am the best suited candidate. Seeing that I actively continue to reform the North Pacific through UN proposals and discussions with GBM I can guarantee several immediate changes.

1. Despite general fondness for useless titles of nobility which one of my opponents Kharkistania wishes to grant, they are in fact useless titles of nobility. These will not be issued freely. To earn a title of nobility or position of officeone must EARN this great priviledge as it is not something to be taken lightly. (Current title are to be kept)

2. Re-elections for all offices will be held every six months.

3. A new Ministry of Impeachment will be formed, headed by the most influential nations in our great region. They wil be decided through endorsements and popular vote. They will have the option to remove from office a Regional Delegate who is corrupt or unjust. They will require a 2/3 majority to successfully impeach a candidate and can vote once every month if they so choose. What happened with Emperor Mathius was a great tragedy and need not be repeated.

These are a few of the changes that I will be able to make if I am elected Prime Minister. If you want reform, success and dedication, I am the ideal candidate.

I still want an opportunity to run for the Office of Prime Minister because I feel I am the best suited candidate. Seeing that I actively continue to reform the North Pacific through UN proposals and discussions with GBM I can guarantee several immediate changes.

1. Despite general fondness for useless titles of nobility which one of my opponents Kharkistania wishes to grant, they are in fact useless titles of nobility. These will not be issued freely. To earn a title of nobility or position of officeone must EARN this great priviledge as it is not something to be taken lightly. (Current title are to be kept)

3. A new Ministry of Impeachment will be formed, headed by the most influential nations in our great region. They wil be decided through endorsements and popular vote. They will have the option to remove from office a Regional Delegate who is corrupt or unjust. They will require a 2/3 majority to successfully impeach a candidate and can vote once every month if they so choose. What happened with Emperor Mathius was a great tragedy and need not be repeated.

These are a few of the changes that I will be able to make if I am elected Prime Minister. If you want reform, success and dedication, I am the ideal candidate.

PM can't create titles of nobility.

PM can't do that either.

3. A new Ministry of Impeachment will be formed, headed by the most influential nations in our great region. They wil be decided through endorsements and popular vote. They will have the option to remove from office a Regional Delegate who is corrupt or unjust.
And the PM ESPECIALLY can't do that.

On top of all that, there won't be an office of PM if a new encyclopedia is instituted.

Have a wonderful day!

I see no reason why you can't begin writing your own TNP articles and posting them, without any special dispensation. Nothing stopping a free press in TNP.

I'm sorry but wasn't this about whether or not I could work as a journalist for TNP?

What's the resolution on that?

Chairman Alexis: apologies, I dropped the ball. I take it that no one contacted you about your request?

If not, then I'll stand in for our Minister of Communications: feel free to contribute stories in the appropriate subforum. You may want to contact the MoC when, and if, a new one is appointed, but that's for another time. For now: enjoy!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Back